Club to "CSI" Star: Who Are You? Who, Who, Who, Who?

4/16/2007 5:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Move over Tara Reid, Shauna Sand and Joanie Laurer, because there's a new member of the Hollywood Nightclub Rejects!

"CSI" star Gary Dourdan has the glorious honor of being the first celeb caught on tape while being denied entry to new white-hot Hollywood hotspot Parc. Salud!

The hunky CBS star and his entourage hit the Hollywood Blvd. lounge on Saturday, but despite the efforts of one of his overzealous friends, who kept telling the bouncer what show Dourdan was on, the group could not gain admittance. Maybe next time he can be Vince Vaughn's plus-one!

Hopefully, Dourdan's posse was able to retreat to the exclusive confines of Hyde!

JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin

If I had an entourage, I want it to be composed by REAL artists, not some idiotic actors/actresses/entouragios who are desperate to get into a club which will be passe in a few months...

Me

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Parc is WAY TOO GOOD for this guy!

John C jackson

He is on a show that was #1 overall for a long time and he makes 6 figures weekly. He may not be a big star, but you have to admit he has accomplished a lot compared to most of the "'Young Hollywood" hos and reality tv sluts you read about on sites like TMZ- those are the real "who?"

Lillie

I give him HUGE credit for maintaining his cool. There was a moment there, but he got by it quickly.

Sean Bresnahan

A very humbling moment...but I thought the dude handled it with great aplomb. I just don't get why they do it?

marigold

I think he handled himself perfectly. If he had been one of snot nosed flakes that are running to the clubs now, he would have pitched a fit....I don't think he even knew he was on camera - never looked at it. He can come to my club anytime.

Hello

Angel

Here it comes! maybe they were being Racist did you see any other people there of his race! No! I'm a white person so this is not a racist remark on my part. Oh! and these Actors, most of them have been acting for a long time, CSI is one of the most Viewed T.V. Shows . So do not tell me that these actors are nobody.

Michael

the guy cant act, he's a token on that show to begin with. Still, I give him credit for not calling Jesse and Rev. Al in to protest the place.....its not because you're black....its because you arent a celebrity, you can be an actor and not a celebrity, and you can certainly be a celebrity without being able to act (Paris)...this guy is neither

andrea

Maybe he didn't have the right party girls with him. I guess if you are not white, young, female and throwing up all over yourself you have not clout in the Hollywood Clubs. Bet if he was with Britney, Lindsay, Paris or any of those other young sluts he would have got VIP status. I guess because he has class he couln't geta pass!

Angela

As fine as he is they should have let him in, just to make their club look better. GARY IS AS FINE AS THEY COME. Next time you cant get in the club Gary come to my house I will not hesitate to let you in anytime.

Maddy

I don't know half the "celebrities" you write about on this site, but I do know who Gary is. Maybe if he drops his pants, kills someone or beats a drug rap, he will be more welcome at these exclusive clubs in LA. He should consider it a badge of honor to be turned away.

JOAQUOVIA DEBANQUEZ

the most watched tv show in america and warrick brown can't get into a club. where was grissom, stokes, and saunders? i bet if they were with gary he would have gotten in.

on the other hand, he is handsome and has goregous eyes!

Kat

He is not a snob. I have a friend that walked up to Gary Dourdan at a club and started talking to him. HE was very nice! Hollywood...do you even know what you are talking about?? I don't think so!

Victoria