Club to "CSI" Star: Who Are You? Who, Who, Who, Who?

4/16/2007 5:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Move over Tara Reid, Shauna Sand and Joanie Laurer, because there's a new member of the Hollywood Nightclub Rejects!

"CSI" star Gary Dourdan has the glorious honor of being the first celeb caught on tape while being denied entry to new white-hot Hollywood hotspot Parc. Salud!

The hunky CBS star and his entourage hit the Hollywood Blvd. lounge on Saturday, but despite the efforts of one of his overzealous friends, who kept telling the bouncer what show Dourdan was on, the group could not gain admittance. Maybe next time he can be Vince Vaughn's plus-one!

Hopefully, Dourdan's posse was able to retreat to the exclusive confines of Hyde!

Sam.

“WARNING!”
Just so everyone knows TMZ are pulling down ppls negative blogs about paris Hilton, now I don’t know WTF is going on here weather Hilton has them by the legal balls or they are just pathetic parasite huggers, anyway they have pulled off several of my comments and I’m getting pretty pissed off about it. I noticed that they aren’t doing this for Britney or Lindsay (surprise surprise!) and I call for everyone to post their most horrible hate blogs about parasite that they can muster, TMZ are protecting this worthless bitch and I for one am sick of it. GO GET ‘EM GUYS!

Sam.

“WARNING!”

laura

You should delete this, it is very embarassing. Would you want someone to show a video of you being rejected from a club? It's very tacky.

myaddictin-EADS

It just shows you even if you are on a hit show not everyone knows who you are. I hate to say it but he was on Grey"s he would have walked right in

STOP THE LIES

Who the Hell is this guy???

"He makes 6 figures a week"... What sort of dumbass statement is that? _NO_ member of an ensemble cast makes $5.2 mil per year. Even Friends, in its final year, was only paying out $20M split across the 6 principal actors.

Gi

killparis doesn't know as much as he/she thinks coz alot of tv stars make a million per episode so Gary could just as well be making 6 figures a week and no matter what the club thinks he is absolutely gorgeous and a real celeb,!!!!!

QUINCYGIRL

This Parc place must only want people who show their T&A and really have no talent to get in to their establishment. There are a lot of other hot spots that will gladly let Gary in.
People at Parc who does not even watch the number one show on TV needs to have a reality check. Gary does not deserve this and it's Parc's lost. Never return there Gary, they are not good enough for you not the other way around!!

mutiny777

guys i am telling you....i have NOT laughed this hard in years.....are you kidding me???....oh man thank God for TMZ because the average individual like me never thought about C and D listed stars.....i was like.....ok...you are on a hot show....millionaire.....so yeah i should be up in this joint....excuse me bouncer.....but NOOOOO.....rotflmao....lol....ha ha ha....did you see the look on his face at around 1.09....lol....oh man.....and i am black so this is not racist...this is just a big old laugh.....hey Gary.....do not worry man....CSI is hot.....just not you.....oops!.....come on guys i am just playing around.....lol.

nuttybrownie

If you are not a white coke head slut u will not get in !!! I know Gary and he is some what of a snob but I also know the promoter Sarah and the bouncer Fred and many of the other assholes with Parc and if you are not a white, near over dosing, non talented person with body odor you will be denied. Sorry this happened to Gary but like it or not there is a black hollywood and a white hollywood make money with both and party with black. Black hollywood has it's problems but we are way more respectful of ourselves and others. I'm black but not a racist just a realist. I never read these thing's but glad I read this one.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3