Lindsay Solo on Couples Night

4/17/2007 1:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While most of Hollywood went clubbing with their pseudo-significant others last night, Ms. Lohan stepped out with ... her bodyguard.

TMZ caught the blonde clubhopper dashing into the back door of Winston's, posing for photos ... as she was escorted, hand in hand, by her trusty security guard/driver.

"Scrubs" star Donald Faison paired up for an evening at Parc with Jessica Simpson's buddy CaCee Cobb, Cheryl Burke stopped by with boyfriend Matthew Lawrence and No Doubt's Tony Kanal left with girlfriend Erin Lokitz. A booty-ful Eve was also spotted outside Element with a mystery man.

Also out were Suge Knight, a tired-from-"Dancing" Joey Fatone, and Jeremy Piven, filming "Entourage" in full Ari-ensemble. All this and more in today's coupled-up Star Catcher.

Ace

I would love to see Lindsay Lohan participate in some way in the new dance show that Amy Sedaris is putting together with Paris Hilton and Michael Jackson. Perhaps just a cameo.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

I THOUGHT SUGE KNIGHT WAS IN JAIL FOR KILLING SOMEBODY?

Snarksnarksnark

Could be most men are afraid to go out with her. At the moment, she does not have the most savory reputation. Furthermore, although she is over eighteen she is under twenty-one and is not supposed to be drinking. Who wants to be busted for aiding to the delinquency of minor when it comes to alcohol consumption?

NARC

IS THAT THE BODYGUARD IN TED-C'S BLIND VICE WHO CUTS HER LINES FOR HER?

DOES HE CRUSH HER OXYCONTIN PILLS TOO?

Sam.

“WARNING!”
Just so everyone knows TMZ are pulling down ppls negative blogs about paris Hilton, now I don’t know WTF is going on here weather Hilton has them by the legal balls or they are just pathetic parasite huggers, anyway they have pulled off several of my comments and I’m getting pretty pissed off about it. I noticed that they aren’t doing this for Britney or Lindsay (surprise surprise!) and I call for everyone to post their most horrible hate blogs about parasite that they can muster, TMZ are protecting this worthless bitch and I for one am sick of it. GO GET ‘EM GUYS!

Stacy

I wish this one would just GO AWAY...................another Paris casualty.