Little Pax Goes for a Ride

4/17/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pax Jolie, the newest addition to the rainbow Brangelina tribe, was snapped in Los Angeles while being shuttled from day care.

The tot gazes at paparazzi with the same curiousness seen on faces of children at a zoo.

Pax's sister Zahara seems to enjoy the attention a little more than the rest of the family.

Maddy

Well, I don't see Angelina sitting beside him. I don't know where the picture was taken. I don't know how many days she is filming this year. I don't know how many days a week her children are in day care. I do know that her children are hounded because their mother has always courted the paparazzi even tho she will deny it. She could live a more private life if she wanted to. Hundreds of major stars lead normal lives and their children aren't followed by the media. Their life style commands respect. It may be too late for Angelina.

smartypants

Asian is not a language #1......lol

joanne

He does not look happy. I don't think its the cameras, he is looking very sad and bewildered. Its weird that Pax is the only one you can see. I hope God watches over these children. hey pitt, instead of being a hero to your mediaho, be a hero to these children. If she won't stay home with them, why don't you. How did this picture get out so fast? which one of these web sites boasts having the rest this time?

antiAMERICAN IDOL

# 11 That's really funny and probably even true.

Dawn Day

He looks so bewildered. What a life he must be leading. No normalacy at all. I don't know if that's good or bad.

SusiQ

One picture and everyone is so judgemental.

Good thing all the people posting comments are perfect parents....

Susan

I thought Angelina's kids weren't going to be in darcare.

Janet

How pathetic to be stalking a child to take unwanted photographs? Leave the kid alone! He is not a celebrity, he is a child! Gosh, if people like Brittany Spears complain about the paparazi- imagine what it is like for a 3 year old who isn't even a celebrity and is being hounded.

Hedy

I'm sick of seeing him already...

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do these people follow me aroud and snap pics,where are my parents and why didnt they want me,why did my daddy sell me to these americians and why do we run from all these people

real time

HELP I CAN'T FIND OUR CAT. LAST TIME I SAW HIM HE WAS HEADED TO THE NIEGHBORS - JOLIE/PITTS. Oh well I'm hungry let's go get chinese take-out!!

Karmen

aw, look at that sad, scared and sweet little face.

if this is the best that jolie can do helping little Sang (now Pax) adjust to his new world, then SHAME on her.

Karmen

poor kid.

debbie

This is such a sad picture. That kid looks terrified. What kind of a person would do this to this child? So sad.

E. Alneda

Once again, you Junior Psychiatrists have taken a picture that represents one millisecond in this child's day and you have already determined that he's ruined for life. I'm sure he has tons of love, great siblings, a wonderful life. I'm sure he swims, laughs, gets enough to eat, plays with his siblings and generally is probably not half as miserable as you people are. Good grief!!