Snoop Dogg

Slangin' His Crib

4/17/2007 12:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It ain't cheap avoiding the pokey. TMZ has learned that Calvin Broadus (aka Snoop Dogg), is selling his mansion in Claremont, Calif. for an icy $2 million.

Snoop's Crib
The property comes fully loaded, with 8 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms and 6,500 square feet of living space. With marble floors, a gourmet chef's kitchen, home theater, recording studio, pool, spa, and a tennis/basketball court, it's everything an indicted rapper could ever hope to unload to pay legal bills.

The sale comes on the heels of DoggFather's various legal issues. As TMZ first reported, Snoop was arrested several times in the last year, including pinches in Los Angeles, Orange County and London. Last week, the multi-arrestee was sentenced to five years of formal probation and 800 hours of community service, resulting from felony gun and marijuana charges.

somebody

The State Of California should but it and convert it to a penitentiary.....should help with the overflow of prisoners there.

dirt person

hm... doesn't snoop live in chino hills, not claremont?

Sam.

“WARNING!”
Just so everyone knows TMZ are pulling down ppls negative blogs about paris Hilton, now I don’t know WTF is going on here weather Hilton has them by the legal balls or they are just pathetic parasite huggers, anyway they have pulled off several of my comments and I’m getting pretty pissed off about it. I noticed that they aren’t doing this for Britney or Lindsay (surprise surprise!) and I call for everyone to post their most horrible hate blogs about parasite that they can muster, TMZ are protecting this worthless bitch and I for one am sick of it. GO GET ‘EM GUYS!

Boo Boo

#24...NO ONE CAN OVERDOSE ON MARIJUANA...and..btw..I think 74% of america think it should be legalized. That's why more than 11 states have already moved into the decriminalization section. Get a clue. BTW..Snoop...why can't you have someone in your entourage carry your stuff you idiot...

GO TO JAIL SNOOP

Not positive, but I think Snoop has some legal problems to be determined in May... I think maybe he's getting ready to go spend sometime away... either in jail... or maybe just an extended vacation to another country?

Baller Slim

Yall can get off of Snoop, he doesn't have to slang drugs to get what he wants. His album sells enough to buy that house. Yall need to stop hating cause the man is talented and I love his music. If you don't have nothing positive to say then don't say it at all.

MR.REAL ESTATE

yo Snoop,

Buy a crib in miami beach....

I'm a realtor!!!!

Ebbo

It's a bargain at 2 mil.

Brandon

Hi this is Brandon C. from fresno CA, I just whated to say, whatz up cuz, to snoop Dog.
brandonmoses12@yahoo.com