Heidi Montag: I Didn't Leak LC's Sex Tape!

4/18/2007 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag, "Hills" star and Lauren 'LC' Conrad's former BFF, says she had "nothing to do" with leaking the purported sex tape, which may or may not exist, supposedly starring LC and her troubled ex Jason Wahler.

In the new issue of Us Weekly, Montag also says that the reason she never called LC after news broke of the sex tape, which may or may not exist, was because Heidi was in the hospital recovering from her nose and boob jobs! Priorities, people! When asked if the sex tape, which may or may not exist, does in fact exist, Montag said, "No comment."

As far as her relationship with boyfriend/"Hills" resident slimeball Spencer Pratt is concerned, Heidi says, "It's perfect. We have so much fun. I never knew I could love someone like this." While Pratt chimes in saying, "I have never been so madly in love as I am with Heidi. She has the world's greatest boyfriend."

There's no question these two were made for each other.

C

he does look like beavis and she needed a boob job to make up for herself. they are both slime balls and tmz...put a better picture of LC up...shes hot and you guys are making her look bad when you should be making those two idiots look bad. and there 15 minutes is up! get rid of them

Kristen

Her boyfriend is a douche bag!!!!!!

Diggs

Eww, he totally does look like Beavis! I'd love to see the "after" shot of Heidi-see if surgery helped any! I don't know how she could see the show and still be with him - idiot.

Wanda

TMZ needs to re-read the article before he posts. She said 'no comment' when asked if she had a nose or boob job, and when asked if a sex tape existed she flat out said 'no way'.

Wanda

Please ignore my last comment. It was based on what my daughter related to me and not by actually reading the article myself as I really have no interest in whether there is or is not a sex tape or whether Heidi actually had plastic surgery.

Kristin

I can't stand these 2, she's obsessed with herself and he's a pickle. Like any other couple in the spot light they'll be broken up within the next 6 months..and she'll be begging LC to take her pathetic ass back!

Amy

Heidi and Spencer are probably the slimiest people on earth. It's so obvious that she leaked the tape, even though claims there is no tape. How she can still be so in love with him after seeing the show and seeing how he really is. What a scumbag. I hope they both
get what's coming to them. LC deserves much better friends than Heidi and thank god she realized it.

nj

Spencer is ugly hes a dork too, with money.

nj

Spencer - fix your face.

Deja

I know both of these clowns..and let me tell you - they are as stupid, if not MORE STUPID in real life - as they sound! They are both wanna be celebs. Spencer can't even get in to clubs anymore - NO CLUBS. Heidi only gets in cuz she works for Brent...and STILL can't get her lose bf in. He gets in to fights with EVERY guy anywhere he goes, cuz he's SO insecure bout himself. Same goes w/ Heidi. She only got a boob/nose job b/c Spencer asked her to. It is true he wants to leak a sex tape of him and her b/c he thinks (and this comes STRAIGHT FROM HEARING HIM SAY IT 6 MO'S AGO) "It will boost their popularity". Heidi has NO girlfriends...and she does drugs continuously (same w/ spencer, but who didn't know that.) They won't be together long, though, b/c they'll both realize that neither of them are going ANYWHERE w/ their 'career's...and she'll head to the corner to work and he'll be in jail for assault.
PS: Not only does Spencer have the NASTIEST LIPS AND TEETH - but his SKIN is awful.
Heidi - SMELLS....really bad breath....and bad body odor. She doesnt keep herself up too well, like ti seems on the show.
Oh and LC didn't even want them being in the finale, but it was written in the contract, so they had to.

bunny

WHO CARES ABOUT THIS NEWS. REAL NEWS IS WHAT'S HAPPEND AT VIRGINA TECH. AND HOW INNOCENT KIDS ARE DEALING WITH TRAGIC EVENT.
NOT STUPID ASS PEOPLE WHO ONLY THINK ABOUT THEMSELF AND SEE HOW RICH AND CUTE I AM. NOBODY CARES..

YouAin'tSh*tBi*ch

I love how Heidi & Spencer made a comment about how LC couldn't get into clubs without them, and thats why she is mad. LOL Ya ok guys, to bad she was the star of laguna beach LONG before anybody knew either of you. Heidi and Spencer should really get over themselves. You know its really sad that Heidi doesn't see Spencer's true colors. How can she be so blinded as if not to see the controlling munipulative way he treats her. Heidi is a nobody.

Krum

LC is so freakin' hot...I hope this sex tape DOES exist and that it's good and raunchy!

Amy

I know both girls personally, and I must say it is very sad what has happened here. Both girls were sweet and young, just having fun in Hollyweird. I mean they were on a reality show, and famous only for that, but they are very self aware of that and don't try to be anything more than what they are. Lauren carries herself with grace both on and off screen, and I must say for a 21 year old I am very impressed with how she has been handling all of this. Heidi on the other hand, I am very dissapointed in. This reality show was Lauren's gig, and she wanted her best friend to be a part of it. It was great in the beginning no matter what they went through, but now it seems it has all gone to Heidi's head. She always wanted a job with Brent, it was her dream, and now she wants to be a pop star? I don't know where this nice, funny, charming girl went, but it's sad to watch. To have a fight with a friend is one thing, but to trash her and attempt to publicly humilate her through magazines ("No comment" on the sex tape, "Lauren couldn’t get into clubs before she met us!"), is just diplorable. Thankfully Lauren has all of her close friends and family around her who do support her, and know the type of person she is. These are the same friends and family who welcomed Heidi with open arms, when Lauren introduced her to them. Maybe Lauren and myself were wrong about Heidi, but I sure hope not. No one is perfect at that age, but lashing out at those who care about you is not only wrong but immature. My only hope is that Heidi takes a step back, and can look at what she has said and done to her onetime best friend, and realize the person she has become. There is a good person in there, everyone who knows her has seen it. She needs to let all the other people and bs go, and fix it all before it's too late.... For both of their sakes, and knowing what their friendship was....I hope it's not too late

Joe

The Hills is the hottest show, especially with Lauren Conrad and her Teen Vogue co-intern Whitney. Those girls are gorgeous!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments