Jordin

Sparks a Fashion Frenzy

4/18/2007 1:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jordin Sparks"American Idol" fans can't get enough of Jordin Sparks!

Last night, the 17-year-old beauty wowed judges and viewers alike, not just with her rendition of Martina McBride's "A Broken Wing," but with her flowing silk Nicole Miller dress. Gorge! In fact, fans were so enamored with the orange Mayan Deity (that's what it's called) frock, that by the time the show aired on the West coast, it had already sold out on Bloomingdales.com! Ka-ching!

A rep for Nicole Miller tells TMZ , "All stores should still be selling this dress and if they sold out, they should be getting a new shipment in May!" At press time, the goddess gown -- which retails for $575 -- was still available at Saksfifthavenue.com. Hurry, girl!

While sales for the dress are brisk, imagine what would have happened had Sanjaya worn it?!

Gerri

I just want to Add, As a Big Fan Of American I have been devoted to watching this Wonderful Show and the Great Entertainment that Randy, Paula, Simon, and the Fabulous Entertainers that Audition for American Idol, My Comment is at this Point EVERYONE of these Contestants left on the Show will become Famous because there Voices are just Awsome, and I would Buy Everyone of there CD's when they come out on the Market I am sure I am not the Only Ones who feel this way in America. Jordan Sparks Should be the Contestant that Win's American Idol I am Very Much Rooting for Her, And as Simon wondering Why Is Sanjia still in the Running On the Show? He would be good in Kids Show's Or as a Host, But Not Singing. Yes He is Cute but Cute Doesnt get it on American Idol. His Voice Is like Just OK as Randy would say. My Heart Goes Out to All the Contestance for Doing such a Wonderful Job and I have Never seen such Devotion that these Contestents give to Winning American Idol. To Me they are All Winners.

TROLL SMASHERS

dk - I think she's going to win too - but it's a toss up with the hair guy, I have only watched one ep of the new season, the one where they did the brit songs and it she's got "it" factor - I see cover girl, i see seventeen magazine and if I see it, I know the hollywood brass sees it...

i really don't believe the votes are truly what picks the winner is why I say that.

Jackie

575 bucks for a dress, THAT dress? Its kind of cute, but I don't know if should cost that much.

JMJ

Pretty but looks like a nighty.

stuff

i actually thought it was really nice, it slimmed her down. i think people buy it because they like it, not because she wore it specifically and they want to copy her. i'm kind of amazed because i did watch the show last night and my coworker and i mentioned we thought the dress was nice, i'm not suprised it's now featured on a website.

Melinda

Jordan is awesome. She is very poised for such a young lady.
I'm really hoping she wins...

Jordan...you rock...
From a MSW fan

ADDICT

jordin oh ma god im in love with her since the first time!!!

Cari7000

The dress is VILE.

myrna rosado

JORDIN LOOKS GREAT IN ANYTHING SHE WEARS.EVEN THOUGH I WOULDN'T PAY $575.00 FOR IT. CAN'T WAIT FOR HER ALBUM TO COME OUT. I'LL BE THE FIRST TO BUY IT. SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL VOICE AND CAN SING ANY TYPE OF SONG.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2