Seething Paparazzo Blasts Cohort for Stealing Britney

4/18/2007 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A furious photog unleashed a nasty verbal attack, along with several gallons of sweat and saliva, at a fellow member of his paparazzi agency yesterday, after accusing the shutterbug of jock-blocking his shot of Britney Spears.

The explosion occurred outside Brit's Malibu mansion, when a photog for X17 paparazzi agency noticed another member of his company vying for footage of the rehabbed pop star. The maniac instigator, who claimed he had the exclusive on the Britney beat, blew up in a expletive-filled rage, screaming "Get the f**k out of here! It is my story ... you're not supposed to be here!"

Twenty or more paps gather each day near Britney's home, waiting for her next move. Get over it dude.

Sillyme

That's hilarious!

whynot

she shows her crotch to the world and she's gonna give HIM an exclusive?? LMAO!!

marge

They're all jackasses.

But really... does the public clamor for pix of the so yesterday pop tart? Would anyone pay to see her picture? In this case, I'm only interested in the silly paparazzi.

Rebecca

Who cares about her? She's a disgrace. She doesn't even want her own babies. How can anyone respect her?

snapcase07

haha...fight to the death!

love little people :)

THAT BROAD ISNT WORTH THE FILM OR THE WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHES A LOOSER AND WILL NEVER HAVE THOSE BOYS BACK AGAIN, WHAT A WASTECASE

gus

Hysterical. Poor little fat fresh off the boat pap feels stepped on. Boo freaking hoo. They are the bottom of the barrel and it's nice to see them eating their own.

Dani

X17 stinks....they used to be kinda ok, but now you can't even right click & open up two pages at once. Takes too much time to open up each page (especially the main page) over & over again.

THEMOMMA

IS THAT THE FREAK "SANDOR" GUY WHO GOT THE " EXCLUSIVE" BRITNEY INTERVIEW WHERE SHE DID AND SAID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ?????? AND SHE DID IT SEVERAL TIMES FOR HIM............. GEEEZ ... NOW HE THINKS SHE IS A CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND OR SOMETHING ?????? GET A GRIP BUDDY SHE USED YOU AND X-17 FOR HER OWN PUBLICITY WHORE WORK.......... WALK AWAAAAAAAY FROM THE CRAZY LADY ( AND I USE THAT TERM ( LADY) VERY VERY LOOSELY......

TROLL SMASHERS

it's a living...

ONE WHO KNOWS

As a freelance photojournalist (for 12 years now and going strong) I understand how difficult the competition can be.
However, I would like to let the TMZ readers know that the blubbering, foul mouthed ididot in the video is not acting like a pro.

For instance, we adhere to an unspoken rule, that if you are shooting in another State, that the locals get to be up front. And you acquiesce to their wishes.
When we visit other states, we will do the same for them.

As someone who is 4'11 1/2 inches, I am pretty small and can be bumped horrifically during photo shoots at celebrity events.
When Planet Hollywood opened in Seattle, my local colleagues gave me the front row automatically, because they can easily shoot above me, and we are most polite to one another.

There was was someone at the Planet hollywood event, and he was new to our area. I thought he was from an other State, another outlet.
So, knowing the rules, I went ahead and took my place in the front.
When I got in front of him, he began to yell at me, and had a fit.

Then my faithful fellow photogs stood up for me and gave the guy a quick lesson in how things work here. It is really funny because he was pretty grumpy about it.
Then later, when his cell phone ran out of battery power, no one would lend their cell phones to him. But, I did, no problem!
Then he apologized to me and promised me he would also look out for me at future events.
Well, a year later he did stand up for me at the Academy Awards!

The lesson here, to Mr. Grumpy Monopolizing Man, is that you need to work together with others. You need to be polite and gracious.
Oh, and you know what? The most important thing to remember is that there will be times when a photographer WILL GET IN FRONT OF YOU!
Because they are trying to get that one shot just as much as the next one. It has happened to me and it will continue to happen. That is a risk that we take in our chosen profession! I happen to believe there are enough photo ops for everyone.

BACK TO MANIC MAN:
For that guy to stand there yelling about how the other guy got in his way intentionally while he was shooting Britney Spears is absolutely PREPOSTEROUS!
There were other photogs present, and every one of them are looking for their perfect shot to sell.
But of course, if he yelled at them, they would shut him up in a hurry.

NOTE TO BRITNEY SPEARS: GET AN IMMEDIATE RESTRAINING ORDER FOR THIS PHOTOGRAPHER. I BELIEVE HE GIVES CAUSE FOR CONCERN FOR YOUR SAFETY!
It is really frightnening to know that someone with that much anger and vitriol is parked just outside one's own home!
DO IT BRITNEY--DON'T EVER LET THAT GUY BE ANYWHERE CLOSE ENOUGH TO TAKE A GOOD SHOT OF YOU. BECAUSE THIS IS THE TYPE OF GUY WHO NOT ONLY WILL TAKE A SHOT OF YOU WITH A CAMERA. THIS TYPE OF PERSON CAN ALSO TAKE A SHOT AT YOU--WITH A GUN.
REMEMBER VIRGINIA TECH---PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY SIMMER, AND SIMMER, AND THEN, JUST LIKE A PRESSURE COOKER, THEY BLOW UP IF THE PRESSURE IS TOO MUCH! JUDGING BY THE VIDEO, HE IS NOW A WALKING TIME BOMB!

As for me, if this guy were yelling at me, I would have dialed 9-11, then I would have gotten a restraining order on him. Just for the simple fact that I would never want to be that close to a psycho such as that man.
We celebrity photographers stick together, BUT that man is OUT of our CLUB!
I am not a papparrazzi, by the way. If i come accross a celebrity at any time, I politely ask to take a few shots. You know what? Not only do they say "yes" but they give me some nice facial expressions. And if is a celebrity event, I will send the celebs a picture of them at that particular event, and they really like that.. Most celebrities grant me future interviews, because I have always been fair and if they tell me something really, really personal (and it does happen a lot) then I protect them by not telling anyone else.
That usually happens when a 10 minute interview becomes an hour because they just need to talk to someone and they can tell I am honest. There is something the papparrazzi should really think about:
Stars do talk to one another, so I get lots of interviews because they know my reputation. I am proud of it and I treat everyone with respect. Their allowing me to take a picture (especially at non-events) is a priviledge they grant to me.
Unlike the papparrazzi, I do not have the self-righteous attitude that it is my right to step all over them to get a shot. That is reprehensible!

So, please don't look at this guy and then think we photographers are all the same.
We most certainly are NOT!
Happy Spring, everyone!

Denny Crane

These paparazzi are the scum of the earth. They prey on others like leaches. My question is how does one paparazzo think he has the exclusive right to anything. Frustrated that they can't get their precious shot they turn on each other. They have no purpose in life other than to make other people miserable.

Megan

TMZ you are so lame. I like how the only time you mention the photo agency X17 is when it is negative news. Why not write a story about how your own company violates copyright infringement laws with Perez Hilton?

tammy

Are some of you hateful people stupid!!!! All your comments about how Britney is no good and a waste of time are only keeping her on these sites by commenting!!! You all keep this going, because your own pathetic lives call for drama!!! You say you have had enough of Britney, well then use your simple minded brains and stop commenting!!!! If people weren't interested in what she was doing don't you think that the paps would stop chasing her down? Think about it!!!

Troubled by all the mystery

I AM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT HER and SEEING HER! The people need to stop buying mags with her in them, then they would not pay $$$ for her pics. She is not worth the time to take a pic. I hope she goes off and never sings an album again. She is a hasbeen already. Good buy and good ridance.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments