Virginia Tech Maniac Speaks From Grave

4/18/2007 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the creepiest turn yet in the Virginia Tech slaughter. In between murders, the killer took the time to loop-in NBC news by sending an insane press kit through the mail.

"NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams" has just broadcast a chilling video shot by shooter Cho Seung-Hui.

The package included photos -- but no images of the shootings. The items were delivered to NBC this morning and were immediately turned over to FBI agents in New York.

In a manifesto, included in the package, Cho refers to the two killers behind the shootings at Columbine High School as "martyrs."

The package was postmarked at 9:01 AM ET Monday -- about an hour and 45 minutes after police say Cho shot two people at a residence hall, and shortly before he entered another campus building and killed 30 more, before turning the gun on himself.

Angelinaisanass

Who is saying his "poor family", SOMEONE in that family sure as hell knew what he was capable of. They knew he had problems, he shouldn't have even been allowed to attend VT with those types of issues. But I'm certain his "poor family" knew damn well what he was capable of. They could have been more vocal, they could have told someone he was sick in the head. I don't feel sorry for them. They just ot him the hell out of their house - no longer their problem. And lets him loose on society. Don't tell me they didn't know he was deranged.

Christina

Was he retarded or something?? He talks a little odd...I personally am sick and tired about hearing about this allready..All the coverage day in and day out..Why he did i,t What could have been done Blah Blah Blah...How many times do we have to have this stuff happen before anything is done????
The answer is simple ... If someone on that campus was allowed to be armed.. this would have been scaled down a heck of a lot. All it would take was someone to take him down and it would have been all over..We don't need gun control, guns only kill when there's someone behind the trigger and in this case it was this wacko. Unfortunatly, there is nothing you can do to predict when someone is going to blow, but there is something we all can do to prevent another masacre from a wacko from happening again. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

AgentM

After those well-pondered and articulate responses:

While I firmly believe our president is a high-functioning retard, I sincerely do not blame him or anyone but the shooter for this.
Obviously this guy was a molested retard who snapped.
I agree this should not be disseminated.
The families and friends of these victims should not have to see this waste of life anywhere.
Further, he wins if this garbage is all over the media.
I also like how we get a Reese's commercial right before his rant starts.

Leigh

The planning he put into what he did is mind boggling. It shows exactly how psychotic he really was. It makes me physically ill.

CHARLES

God be with the friends and families of those students and faculty massacred by a maniac at Virginia Tech.

CHARLES

BETTYSBICHON

This is to #8 why are you blaming his family for this
terrible tragedy. This was just an evil person, his parents had nothing to do with his problem he was a grown man, and you do not control your grown children.

Mary T.

Go to the bottom of the comment section and send tmz a note letting them know how disrespectful they are to the students and parents who have lost loved ones...to post these pictures.

somebody

Sometimes there just is no answer.....

Joyce

I want to express my sincere remorse to all the families and students and community of Virginia Tech. I pray for you all day and night. I won't even address this demon. He should not be given this attention. To the survivors and families, just remember God loves you all and you will get through this.

who cares?

when will the poor families to start to sue everyone from the police to the school???

Christyl

Its such a horrific act of violence against innocent human beings that were in college to make something of themselves and some Bi-Polar asshole decides hes not happy with his life so he has to make a name for himself. What the hell is this world coming to?? Why isnt there more security in schools...hello our most prized possesions are there OUR CHILDREN!!! I ONLY HOPE THE VICTIMS FAMILIES FIND HEALING IN THE FUTURE BECAUSE IF THEY DONT EVEN IN DEATH HE HAS WON!
AND I HOPE THE DEVIL BURNS HIM IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!! ASSHOLE!!!!!!

CAW

MAY YOU BURN IN HELL! YOU SOB!

sherrybabe

TWO WORDS !!!!!!!! GUN CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kylin

I still dont understand his intentions, I mean what he was running from and why he could run but had to instead kill over 30 people.