Alec Baldwin -- REDIRECT

4/19/2007 4:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

aSiF

Geeh, I wonder if she'll be waiting with open arms. Sounds like Alec needs to get over himself and understand it's the kid that matters not that he "made and ass of himself" trying to get to a phone. Nah, Alex you made an ass out of yourself long before then. Who talks about the mother of their child like that to their child. I recommend Prozac - loser!

belle

Yikes! Alec Baldwin is a nut and should be reported to Social Services...

dawn

I don't care who Alec Bladwin is but there is no excuse for a father speaking like that to his child ever. He has some seriour anger problems that is for sure.

Go KY

What an asshole....no wonder the kid won't answer his calls.

Dorothi

Wow! I am totally speechless.......

What an ass. I can not believe a father would talk to his daughter like that. Wow

I have to add, I also think it was pretty tacky of Kim Bassinger to publicize this. Why run it to the media? Play it in the courts, not the media. That was just tacky.

morosetoast

Treats animals better than he treats his daughter. PETA should fire his ass.

Susan

If I was her mother I would go straight to the judge with this. This crazy fool doesn't need to be anywhere around that child.

kidmac

Sounds like every other parent out there.

JRoe

Wow.

Linds

I think someone needs some anger management classes !!!

Terry

That was the worst ranting I have EVER heard delivered to a child. Did he ever think the battery might have been dead on her phone (that happens to my kids sometimes - you know they run them until they are out). But shame on that adult, you can't call him a parent. He sounds like a power hungry, angry , psycotic person. Any judge should order a restraining order against hime, if I were that child i would be afraid to see him, he threatened her way too much.

That is one discusting man, I am glad they played it for us to hear, but I always thought he was to bossy and loud, now I know it.

nyc

I hope to he loses his visitation rights.

kidmac

Dad is that you!!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

Oh he's an angry one. He surely IS NOT right, but it IS NOT right for druggie Kim to release this either. They are both crappy parents and it just might be rubbing off on the child. Sometimes kids do need lessons on courtesy and common decency. He's gotta display it however, if he wants to make it stick.

Big Brother Fan

My My My Do we need ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES
I really don't think that this guy is Father Material
I can't get over the verbal abuse that he aheaps on this poor little girl.
What an ASS.