Alec Baldwin -- REDIRECT

4/19/2007 4:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barbara W.

Reminds me a lot of my emotionally abusive father. I enjoy Alec Baldwin, but he is obviously an abusive father - period. I think it is fine that the mom aired it - how else could she get sympathy from the public when she tries to keep him away from the girl??? This child should be kept away from him until as an adult she is ready to have a relationship with him. He must have been a real loving husband - not!

Mrs. Laughing So Hard

I WOULD NOT ALLOW MY CHILD TO SEE THIS MAN AGAIN UNTIL AFTER HE WAS SEEN BY A DOCTOR AND TAKEN ANGERMANAGEMENT CLASSES AND TAKEN PARENTING CLASSES AND WAS TESTED FOR DRUGS.

I DON'T BLAME HER FOR NOT ANSWERING THE PHONE!

THIS GUY SCARES ME AND I AM A GRANDMOTHER. I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW TERRIFIED THAT POOR LITTLE GIRL IS.

NO EXCUSES, BUDDY, THAT'S ABUSIVE.

Rina

That is not Alec Baldwin, and if anyone has seen his movies and heard him speak and yell in his movies can easily tell it's not him. There is no reference to the girls name or the mom's name either. So how do we know for sure that it's him.

Bogus I say.

Gaius

I've heard Alec Baldwin rant in the same manner on political shows. Same rage, same insulting demeanor. Certainly sounds like him. Wasn't spousal abuse one of the reasons Basinger divorced him in the first place?

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

There's an easy fix for this situation: take Ireland away from the parents (who are both out of the friggin minds) and give her to the grandparents. That way the child gets to grow up in an environment that doesn't have this kind of BS, and the parents are forced to grow up as well. Alec Baldwin definitely needs anger management classes AGAIN, and Kim Basinger needs to grow a brain.

Dee

That was real and if i was Kim i would of released that tape too. I mean come on he calles his only daughter a pig that is just sick. And just out of per anger that is why she released the tape as a mother i no what she is feeling hatred. And for a little girl watching her mom go threw all this too makes the little girl hate him too. That man is sick and i hope this will prove it.

b

the man is a father - the girl is 11. unless she's murdered someone, there's no cause to act like that! the man is DISGUSTING!!!

dontpanic

i'm not patronizing his work anymore

canadialand

Very creepy what these parents are doing to this beautiful innocent child....Kim and Alec!!!! wake up and stop what your doing....you could still fix this situation for her. Good luck. Sincerely.

Back2sleep

He has a good movie trailer voice.

Jenna

I cannot believe that the "nice" Alec Baldwin would talk to his daughter in this manner! I'm glad that Kim Basinger took that message and brought it to the police and made it public, so we can all hear how much of an asshole he really is!! He says he is going to fly out to her home and "straighten her ass out." I don't like the sound of that. It is very threatening, abusive and rude. He doesn't sound like her father at all... He sounds like a ticking time bomb, a madman, and someone who shouldn't have any contact with his daughter AT ALL!!!!

Patriot

I am sure that this is not the 1st time that he has spoken to her that way. It is probably the reason why she doesn't answer her phone. She is only 11 and her parents have been fighting for years. He has been in trouble in the past over his anger. I hope that Ireland has a good therapist. I feel like I need to go talk to one after listening to that message.

I hope that the judge revokes his visitation. He should have a restraining order!

m

hey Alec, looks like you just lost your daughter -- is that the way you lost your wife? slam your loved ones down with words? you sound like you this close to pounding with fists. the words you use today will be imprinted on her for the rest of her life. get some help. get some anger management. you are out of control. and you're going to live to regret your little temper tantrum, but your little daughter will not be able to ever forget. do you get it? you're no better than anyone else, Alec. you're actually worse than the rest. you have been given so much, and what do you do? ruin everything with your rage. get over yourself.

blair

Kim probably leaked this tape to TMZ and she sucks for that. The little girl probably IS a spoiled brat and needed to be told so. Im with Alec on this one.

Diana

Welllll. he is angry. Why shouldn't he be? His x-wife will not allow him to have a relationship with his child. Before we judge Mr. Baldwin, I would like to see all of the times he has called and been neglected. I think he had a reason to be angry with his daugher and her mother. His choice of words, perhaps a bit demeaning, but who hasn't heard some similar anger from their parents? My dear father spoke similar things when I would sneak out at night. He was a terrific parent. Get him counseling on his presentation, but pull his bimbo x-wife in for buildling hatred against the girl's father!!! I don't think Mr. Baldwin is being given much of a chance with his daugher and it hurts him. Shame on his x-wife, as well!!! She has custody... why isn't she doing more to build a platform of respect? Maybe she isn't a great custodial parent.