Alec Baldwin -- REDIRECT

4/19/2007 4:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

overdahill

OK
He could have done without the cussing.
However, how is a child to ever understand gameplaying with peoples emotions is wrong. What he is trying to convey to her is correct but he went about it entirely the wrong way.
Where do we think she learned this?
"I learned it from watching you Dad."

Sooze

What a disgusting pig he is. How *dare he speak to anyone like that--especially to his child. I hope he loses visitation of this little girl; she must be terrified. Wasn't he moving to Canada anyway? ;-)

karen

so what I've been there. of course the Mom is trying to turn the child against her Dad.
Immature parents do it all the time, mainly when they r not together.
The child disrespected her Dad. He should put her in her place.
U only get one biological Dad. U get whta u get!!

Kevin Keckeisen

I say we ALL boycott his NBC sitcom, "30 Rock" (Thursdays). WHOOPS! Nobody's watching (a nice pathetic 4-6 million viewers weekly/weakly). HA! Justice's a reeeeeeeeal bitch, ain't it, Alec. ;-) heh-heh-heh

deanne

SADNESS...all around!

Heather Miller

He clearly has anger management problems, but I do agree with some previous posters. Kim clearly knows the buttons to push. Apperently Alec only has a tiny window in which to call and he makes the effort (I wish MY father would do the same!). I'm sure it has happened before and he reached the end of his rope & blew up. I do not condone the name calling at all. It's too bad because he could have taken this incident to court to rectify it rather than let Kim show his anger problem to TMZ!

still here

maybe she was taking a dump when the phone rang and couldnt answer

middle america

Where do you people (and ALEC BADMOUTH)get off blaming a child for missing a phone call? This guy is scary and obviously has anger issues which is why I'm sure Ireland might be scared of him. You bloggers And PISSED OFF DADDY need to get it straight-- our children are vulnerable and need to be protected. You DON"T talk to kids this way and if you think its ok ----YOU need help.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

THIS IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!! WE WAIT AND WE WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT GOES ON BEHIND PRIVATE DOORS OF CELEBRITIES.

ALL WE GET IS HEARSAY. TOO BAD THIS ISN'T AN A LISTERS IRATE CALL!!

SOMEONE GET TOM CRUISE AND KATIES MESSAGES!!!

GET BRAD AND ANGELINA'S

LOVE IT WHEN THEY MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES.

Barbara

With regards to the comment posted as No. 1 by Jennifer: Have you ever heard this man speak? That most definitely, positively IS Alec Baldwin. The man is lunatic. He terrified Ms. Basinger during their marriage, which is why she didn't just leave him, she ESCAPED! He is a control freak suffering from the "if you don't agree with me you must be against me" phase of his insanity.

I feel terrible for Ireland. She at 12 is old enough to tell a judge that she wants nothing to do with him. I'm afraid of him and I have no connection to him. He scares the hell out of me. One can only imagine how frightened a child must be!

Smiling

Easy to prove it was him, just check the phone records.

just me

that's just sad, i don't care much for either parent, but people with kids contemplating divorce need to hear what it does to people

rebecca

Everyone is under stress and under control of another. All of us could have said such a thing. Kids don't get it. Baldwin should not lose any rights. He was merely in his way getting his point across as he apparently kept the appointment and she didn't.

SunflowerAtlanta

I'm not taking sides and he certainly could have found a better way to convey his.....words, BUT if you know that your father is scheduled to call you every morning, then you need to be available. I blame the other parent for this. She is 11 going on 12 so she needs to start acting responsible. All three of them need intensive counseling. This is why I tell people all the time to wear a damn condom. Look DEEP before you LEAP.

enough already

He needs anger management classes for sure. Its difficult enough to deal with a 12 year old let alone if you have anger issues. But the mom is not totally innocent here either. She's just as bad and eggs things on as shown by releasing this tape. Unfortunately the real problem is with the parents and the kid is caught in the middle. Both of them should sit back and look at what they are doing to the child. They both suck as parents.