Alec Baldwin -- REDIRECT

4/19/2007 4:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

me

#45

Do you work for Kim? Sounds like it. Calling people who you think are defending him...unfit parents. Get a clue loser.

My daughter is 12 and her father is a drug addicted loser that barely has time for her. I could tell her all kinds of stories to turn her against him, but I don't. She's 12 and little girls want their dads. One day he will sober up and want to be apart of her life. I don't want to be the one who stood in her way.

Kim definitely comes off as using her little girl as a pawn. Distributing this tape further proves my theory.

adventurousmomof2

This is a tough one. He is clearly struggling with anger issues but if the mother leaked them without simply having her lawyer use them in a private manner to get his visitation restricted or taken away is both childish and selfish.

Grumpy old man

Kevin #58,... I'm sayin'. lmao

ppl are real wackjobs.

go home sanjaya

Omg. I'll never watch another show, movie, or tv episode with him in it ever again. I hope he never gets anymore jobs after this. Jerk.

Michael

If he talks to his little daughter like that CAN YOU IMAGINE how he treats others and KIM!?!?!?! He should be forced into Anger Management and a psychiartist then when Ireland is 18 she can decied if she wants to REALLY know her father! And for those of you who say Kim Bassinger should not have let the tape get out remember OJ and Nichole and Ron ?!?!?!? Better safe then sorry DUMB ASS!!! And HE SHOULD BE OUTTED FOR BEING AN UNFIT FATHER!!!!!!!!!

steveack2004

it's a shame that these two hasbeen parents have dragged their child into the battle of mutual dislike for each other! baldwin should not be permitted unsupervised visitations with his daughter, as he seems right on the edge of sanity!

missy

he is a parent and if it was me i would do the same thing. im sure kim says things to the little girl about her father that are bad and it seems that this was not the first time this has happen, please i would get in both of there butts mother and daughter if i were him.

Frankie Hoge

THIS IS KIM'S REVENGE....SHE IS HATFUL AND SPITFUL AND NOW USING HER OWN CHILD....SHE HAD TO GIVE THIS TO TMZ AND SITTING BACK LAUGHING AT HOW MUCH BS SHE HAS CAUSED FOR ALEX......
THIS TAPE DOES NOT EVEN SOUND LIKE ALEX....NO WAY....BUT YOU PEOPLE, WHO WANT TO BUY INTO EVERYTHING THAT TMZ FEEDS YOU....TMZ TREATS YOU LIKE A ROOM FULL OF GUPPIES AND THEY SIT BACK AND LAUGH AT YOU TOO.. YOU GO FOR ANY BAIT THAT THEY PUT BEFORE YOU !!!!!
YOU HAVE BOUGHT INTO THE VIRGIE BS...HOOK...LINE AND SINKER....WHY DO YOU LET THEM MAKE FOOLS OF YOU ??? THEY LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO SEE THE FRENZY YOU GET INTO....VIRGIE WAS 14 YRS. OLD AND MARRIED THE 17 YR. OLD....""BEFORE''' HER MOM MET AND MARRIED HIS DAD...DAMN...WHY DON'T YOU CHECK BEFORE YOU GO RANTING LIKE A ROOM FULL OF MONKEYS. OR GUPPIES...OR BOTH !!!!...

That is not Alec Baldwin

TMZ must be low on material because that IS NOT ALEC'S voice? DUH! Make up something more interesting then that! PLEAZZZZZZZ

vrhs

My dad used to talk to me like that...he'd ball me out for any little thing that i did that pissed him off...I am now a 33 year old who has spent the last 15 years of my life trying to restore my sense of self worth and value. Anyone who talks to their child like that is only destroying who that child really is. I hope that her mom has got good lawyers.

kt

so he's pissed at his bratty kid? so what?

Anj

the man is psycho. He is having a breakdown and the child is getting the abuse. You can see how there is not an ounce of respect. period. This is a child he is talking to. I don;t care if the mother is at fault - but you don;t blame and take out your anger and craziness on the child. Not even another adult needs to be controlled by this freak. He always struck me as to having a temper. I don;t know, but it seems like when there is a hollywoood celeb family which has a number of sons-- they all have at least ONE NUT JOB son in the family. Smart that she leaked it out. Good for her. She is protecting her daughter- from an obviously controlling psycho. the tape speaks for itself....

DFB

This is just terrible. This voice is that of Alex Baldwin. How dare he treat his daugher like that. Calling her a pig. He should be ashamed of himself. He threatened her on top of everything else. He shouldnt be allowed to see that child until he gets help with his anger issues. I dont care how many times the kid didnt anwer the phone, He's the adult and should act like one. Doesnt he have any idea how harmful this behavior is to his daughter. Some people stated that we dont know the whole story. I dont care what that child did,,,,,,she does not deserve to be called a pig by her father! It's that simple! He needs help.

Heather

Right on Alec, I'd say he's sick of the crap Kim has been dishing out...and you KNOW Kim is the one that leaked that recording. Anybody that has been thru a divorce with a nasty ex and kids are involved knows how emotional you can get.....I feel for Alec....and wish him luck.....

Amsterdam

That is sooo not Baldwin's voice. Doesnt sound like him AT ALL! Whoever left the message probably needs their 'ass straightened out!'