Arquette Loses Fight with Lawnmower

4/19/2007 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wacky David Arquette had his hair shaved into a promo for his film, "The Tripper," but he doesn't want to be photographed before debuting his new look on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" last night. Okay, that makes sense. Sure.

Dave pulled his coat up over his face while flashing a kooky neck billboard for his new horror film, which he co-wrote, directed and stars in, along with wife Courteney, who has not, to our knowledge, shaved her head.

The film is about a Reagan-obsessed serial killer who has it in for a bunch of hippies. Timing is everything.

Great Dane

I don't really care what is HAIR looks like....he has ALWAYS been a spoofer....on the red carpet etc.....what I care about is how he is with Courtney and CoCo......it's okay to be a little insane at times......ESPECIALLY when you are promoting a movie.....I'd much rather his hair look like THAT......then read that he hooked up with one of the other actresses etc......

He's a great guy, a WONDERFUL husband and father......MAYBE TMZ should mention that for a change!

Nutz

Do you really think TMZ is going to praise anyone? C'mon we all thrive
on controversy.

blackberry_curve@yahoo.com

That's just... wrong. *shakes head and moooooooooooooves on*

joanne

He looks good. Thats a movie i'll go out of my way to see. He just loves those strange roles and plays them well. Cox and Coco are lucky, but then he is lucky to have Cox and coco.

kitty

I saw this movie 2 weeks ago at an advanced showing. It was so bad, we left. (mainly due to the projector was loud). This ain't gonna win any awards. We fot to meet David Arquette and he was very cool

Robin

I actually think hes kinda cool...he acting isnt wonderful, I think Courtney is a great actress, especially if anyone has seen that show "Dirt", you cant base her acting on one freakin show, Friends, though I thought she did good on there too

C

YOU SPELLED COURTNEY WRONG GUYS....SPELL CHECK BABY!

Jane

I think he shows a great sense of humor. I like him and his new cut. JS- I bet you are an ex-Miss/Mr America. Am I right? You are so beautiful that you can criticize anyone, lucky you. Now go back and finish your homework.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

BIG DEAL .............FROM TIME TO TIME ,SOMEONE , SHAVES THERE HAIR ........

Art

that haircut is HOT. Love it! Just another facet of Black culture that is catching on.

Jane

David seems like a sweetie! I'm still trying to figure out the attraction to Courtney though. Maybe his covered nose is my first clue.

didicat

David is HOT no matter what he does.

daytonaruth

DAVID IS LOOKING HOT THESE DAYS...I HOPE THE WACKY/TACKY-FASHIONS ARE GONE...THEY MADE ME SCREAM1,2, AND 3 TIMES.....WELL......I AM DIGGING THE HAIR...ITS NICE SHORT...AND THE FADE IS SORTA MAD-MAX BEYOND THUNDERDOME-ISH.........HIS WIFE IS HOT......SHE HAS THE PRETTIEST EYES AND HER HAIR IS TOTALLY PERFECT......AND HOW CUTE IS SHE IN THAT VIDEO FROM BACK IN THE DAY?????...I BET DAVID IS WAY HAPPIER BEHIND THE CAMERA THAN IN FRONT.....HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HYPER AND NOW HE SEEMS MORE CALM......

lawn mower care

Looks like he has been attacked.