It All Looks So Ordinary -- But It Isn't

4/19/2007 4:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Take a look at these pictures of Kim Basinger and daughter Ireland, just two days after Alec Baldwin went ballistic on Ireland's voicemail.

The photos were taken on April 13th in Malibu. Kim seemed protective, putting her arm around her daughter, as they shopped for clothes.

TMZ obtained the incendiary voicemail message that triggered a courtroom battle. On Wednesday, after hearing the tape, a Los Angeles County court commissioner temporarily ordered that Baldwin have no contact with his daughter.

Pam The Real Pam

That spoiled brat should have her ass worn out for disrespecting her father -- that's what wrong with these kids these days, not enough discipline. If I had that brat for about a week she wouldn't disrespect her father like that. She'd have a whole new attitude. And a red ass.

reallyirked

my ex does that all the time. the judge NEVER EVER reprimanded him Only for the elite i guess

Pam The Real Pam

Oh and also I have a newfound respect for Alec Baldwin. He should teach parenting classes. Show these disrespectful little bastards and bitches how to act.

duvy

people don't be weak minded. oh someone yelled at me my life is over! some of you guys are so weak I don't know how you survive from day to day. You know what, my parents used the belt on me and screamed way worse then this at me and you know what? I'm a better person because of it. I don't do drugs, I don't screw people around, i'm not lazy. I don't get a check from daddy or the state. I'm actually well-rounded now that I am an adult and see that my parents believed in strength. sink or swim, your choice. these people are sinking because they are weak. WEAK! no don't start, i don't care what you say...when the bible said the meek shall inherit the earth they meant be buried in it, duh.

annieP

I am a divorced parent and have 3 teenagers, and let me tell you, it's not easy, especially in ugly divorces. I have had the same problems with my kids, ignoring my phone calls, talking rude and hateful to me and giving the same treatment to their father. It's a mom against dad game that kids play, and she was playing it, and was probably taught how to play the game by BOTH parents. Every parent wants to be the "good parent" but what they don't realize is, it doesn't help the kids at all. I understand Alec's frustration, I have been there before and I'm sure Kim egged it on all the way. Shame on BOTH of them for playing the game.

Birdgirl

She's just as bad .. or even worse... than Alec Baldwin. She should be ashamed for leaking that audio. Just goes to prove what kind of manipulative bs he has had to put up with in the fight for custody of his daughter. None of this is what it seems and it's pathetic we all sit in judgment.

snoop

Thank goodness the courts are looking out for this kids best interests!

Ya I bet Kim took her daughter shopping but first called the paparazzi to take pics of their outing together, that makes alot of sense...
We've all seen how vicious the paparazzi are when they want to get the money shot!

Why should celebs shop on line? just because they are celebs doesnt mean they have to be prisoners of their homes!

What gives Alex the right to call his daughter names and bully her since she wasnt available when he first called? This little girl is only 11, he's the adult!!

I'm glad Kim had the proof of his verbal abuse, she's been stating this all along... now she has the proof by his own fault!
You cant secretly tape someone because thats IN TRAPMENT but by him leaving this on Irelands voicemail it was submisable!

Kim keep protecting your daughter! God only knows what kind of crap Ireland has to listen to when she's with Alex! also what kind of demeaning stuff he says about Kim!
I'm all for Fathers having vivsitation with their children as long as its healthy!!!

Birdgirl

What kid hasn't gotten balled out by a parent. This is not shocking at all. Maybe the girl is a total brat and he is trying to be a good parent. None of us really knows. What we DO know is that she is being used by two selfish people as a pawn in a divorce. My mother was a prescription drug abuser and said and did TERRIBLE things to her children. No one terminated her rights. We all have our problems. GROW UP America.

Wendy

I totally agree with Jano on this.
I actually teared up when listening to the message....not because of WHAT he said but HOW....you can hear the HURT in his voice.

Pam The Real Pam

Same here duvy. I had my ass worn out a time or two. I am 50 years old, never been in jail, never been on welfare, never ever talked back or disrespected my parents, the people who gave me life and provided for me until I was an adult. And I raised two sons the same way, they too have never been in jail or on welfare, don't take drugs, aren't alcoholics. They were both honor students, one had a full ride scholarship. They could tell you a few horror stories about how mean I was. About how the times they snuck out to go to drug parties or whatever I hunted them down and brought them home. Back then I was the meanest mom in the neighborhood; Now, they worship the ground I walk on. And they thank me regularly for caring the way I did. I'd like to get ahold of that Baldwin brat for a couple weeks.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Seems like Baldwimp's PR people already have some paid bloggers on
here; paid bloggers, the lowest lifeform and absolute most pathetic
job there is ...

B

Kim may have very well went insane. That tends to happen when you are verbally and physically abused for several years. To be afraid of your own husband is the most belittling way of life you can possibly imagine. He was mean to her, he made her sad and I don't blame her for trying to prove what she and her daughter are going through.
Kim may have been wrong for releasing the tapes, but what about Alec telling everyone who would listen how nuts she is. What comes around goes around.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Seems like Baldwimp's PR people already have some paid bloggers on
here; paid bloggers, the lowest lifeform and absolute most pathetic
job there is ...

diane

I don't condone the language Alec Baldwin used but I heard a father who loves his daughter alot and is in tremendous pain over not being able to reach her. Imagine how you would feel if you lived 3000 miles from your child and your only contact was preset telephone calls. You could just tell that this has happened many, many times. I say shame on Momma for not putting her child's needs first instead of her own--and making sure that father/daughter time happens.

donna reed

wow. Compared to these two, I feel like a perfect parent on my worst day. poor kid. what she must have to put up with.