Sorry, What Was Your Name Again? Feder-who?

4/19/2007 3:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Federline just loves the ladies. They just don't love him.
K-Fed gets the Heisman
Federlust was snapped in TAO Las Vegas' VIP lounge last night, while moving on a pneumatically-powered, glittery-lidded fembot, with whom, we're told, he danced for 20 minutes. We're not sure whether the moment captured here was before, during or after bootyshaking, but whatever K-Fed's sayin', she ain't havin' none of it.

Perhaps if Kev didn't dress like a clubland Dr. Evil, he'd have better luck!

legal_lady

K-Fed did NOT get a bad rap - he got exactly what he deserved. Why is he out partying in Vegas instead of looking after his FOUR children? Just because he took the boys while Brit was in Rehab does not make him any better in my eyes. That was the LEAST he could do. Has everyone forgotten the two years that he was out partying while Brit was at home with 2 newborns, fighting post-partum depression and drug addiction??? Yes, she has gone off the rails, but it does not excuse HIS behaviour. Perhaps if he'd acted like a MAN in the first place and handled his business things wouldn't have got so bad to begin with...

Only swim in the Ocean

That's a VIP lounge? Geez... I'd hate to see who's in the common area of this club?

Hard to say if the nasty looking person with K-Fed is male or female but how hard up can this boy be?

Daisy

That looks like a busted Tranny!!!!!!

Maybe K-Fed switched teams after his money dried up.

Kevin Keckeisen

Yeah. Yeah... but you'd STILL do him in a New York minute. ;-)

GunSmith

This pic is not even real. Like the other posters said before, someone has used PhotoShop to create this. O, and by the way they suck at PS. Just look how crooked the lines are around the womans breast implants. I know I have never seen a pair thats squared before like that. The colors of the peoples clothes around him are also so much different then him, Its like only he has a perfect spotlight out lining him, either way its fake. I do however agree with many of the other comments made in regaurds about him and his EX. FOX News Channel PWNES!!!!!!

JTC PUBLISHING INC

I JUST WANT TO LET EVERY ONE KNOW THAT JTC IS THE NEW KID IN TOWN MATTHEW STEPHENS PUBLISHED AUTHOR HOST OF JOURNEY TO COME RADIO SHOW
JTC Publishing Inc Proudly Presents Journey to Come Radio Show Your Host/Author TV Host, prouducer publisher remote viewer. Matthew Stephens tThe ONLY SHOW and MOVIE LIKE IT IN THE WORLD 35 countires visit JTC and buy the book and buy readings. www.journeytocomeradio.com

JTC PUBLISHING INC

JTC PUBLISHING INC THE NEWEST AND HOTTEST PSYCHIC MEDIUM TALK SHOW AND TV SHOW COME SEE FOR YOUR SELF

mega

whoever wrote this column is an idiot and doesn't have a clue about what women like. Kevin is hot and cool with kids. I'd do him and take him home to meet my mother. Just cuz he temporarily fell under the spell of that no talent psycho Brit, doesn't mean we should hold it against him forever.

SUN

Are all these people at an orgy? Look at the couple squatted on the floor, and the other two couples how close. Is that one guy giving the other a B.J ?

Maybe my mind is in the gutter...

Joanne

So much for playing "good daddy" now it's back to his old routine. I'm sure Brit will resume her old lifestyle if she hasnt already.

diz

what a loser. Im so glad Britney served his ass with papers. he's gonna be the old man in the club... forever. And shes gonna take over the charts, again.

getthefout

K-Feds alright in my book, he just likes women. Brits the weirdo!

GEORGY JR.

My favorite thing about K-DADDY is when his 2 sucker fans, try and defend him!! I bet they are the same people, who have dog poop all over the yard, and don't even clean it up, before inviting their friends over, for a tasty barbecue!!

GunSmith