« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Snoop Dogg's Son

Is Off the Chain!

4/20/2007 5:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Snoop Dogg made an appearance at last night's NHL's Stanley Cup Playoffs with his son, and the Dogg's pup looked like he was wearing dad's old school collar!

Snoop Dogg
The Doggfather is in the OC for the Western Conference Quarterfinals, where the Anaheim Ducks clinched the first-round playoff series in a 4-1 victory in game five against the Minnesota Wild. Puckin' great!

Dogg Jr. won the gold, but no ice!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

brown recluse

#53...HEARD! WE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT! WHAT MAKES ME SICK,IS THE WAY ALL THESE RAPPERS HAVE THE POWER TO DO GOOD AND USE IT TO BREAK US DOWN. THE GONE WILD VIDEOS HAVE ALOT TO DO W/ IT TOO!

chopchop

Butta is Betta, or whoever the heck you are: Why are you so angry sweetie??? My advice to you is to turn off your computer for a while. All of your angry rantings do nothing but show your ignorance. You're making yourself look foolish!!! Calm down!!!! Is this stuff that important?!?!

barb

Just a few words..........That just looks damn ridicules!! Where's the anchor that belongs on the end of it. Just stupid is all.

blackberry_curve@yahoo.com

Doog Jr., sweeties, Alec Baldwin would like to speak to you for a minute, please. *snickers*

CRAZY HORSE

"THE APPLE DOESNT FALL VERY FAR FROM THE TREE"

brown recluse

and when i say someone who's about the struggle,i mean the ones that don't want to see peace among races!!

chopchop

BUTTA: It's easy to insult people and call them names over the computer isn't it?! I bet you'd never say these things to someone face to face!! Go ahead....keep hiding behind your computer keyboard!!

brown recluse

NOPE!

twogolfcats

Old Snoop dog POOP is intrumental in creating a generation of DYSFUCTIONAL young people in"THEIR" own communities- I can hardly wait to see their treatment of the "Women" in their lives. No doubt, just like Ho's bitches and second class animals- just like Snoop and his Hip-Hop and Gangst-Rap denerates theach them.. What a hell of a future they are going to have- The Ghetto, drugs, prostitution and most likely PRISON>

copsgirl

Wow, and people wonder why this country is the way it is. So Because this man can afford and chose to allow his son to wear an extremely gaudy necklace it does not mean that his son is smokin weed or living the thug life. The boy looks nice and not stoned as some idiot wrote earlier. He looks like he's enjoying himself with his father at a game. This no different than when Brad's son pays 1500 for an play outfit as it relates to the amount of money some people are willing to spend on children. But when you have that much you're bound to have the best of the best. I thought it was a nice picture that depicted a famous father spending time with his phone.

brown recluse

NOPE ACTUALLY,IT'S NOT EASYB/C I WOULD RATHER BE FACE 2 FACE! I'M NOT A CONFRONTAIONAL FEMALE,I LOVE TO DEBATE ISSUES AND MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU CRY!AND SEE,THE IGNORANCE COMES IN WHEN SOME SCHMUCK SAYS"I BET U WON'T SAY IT TO MY FACE>>>" BET I WILL.....GO AHEAD ...BEND OVER!I

brown recluse

I WILL SAY THIS THOUGH,THE KID IS ROCKIN' IT 80'S STYLE! BUT,THE TRUTH IS PROBABLY THAT DUE TO THE MEDIA AND IT'S CRAZY DISPLAYS,KIDS DON'T REALLY GET A CHILDHOOD ANYMORE.CAN ANYBODY RELATE TO THAT???CAN ANYBODY SEE THAT KIDS LIKE TO DO WHAT THEY SEE?IF YOU ARE A PARENT,THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.I'M NOT INTO PISSIN' N E BODY OFF,IF I DO OH WELL,BLAME IT ON THE RAIN,BUT IT'S THE TRUTH.SOCIETY HAS GONE TO THE DOGGS......

brown recluse

NOW,YOU TELL ME I'M IGNORANT AND SO ON AND SO ON....BUT YOU AREN'T THE SMARTEST TOOL IN THE SHED I'M SURE.WHAT DO U DO? ARE U A PROFESSOR OR SOME TYPE OF SHRINK???B/C MAYBE YOU CAN TELL ME JUST WHAT U REALLY THINK???DO YOU FEEL THAT ALL PEOPLE NOT WHITE ARE IGNORANT?ON WHAT BASIS? YOU DON'T KNOW ME I DON'T KNOW YOU???YOU WOULD BE SHOCKED TO SEE ME FACE 2 FACE PAL.IF YOU KNEW WHO I REALLY WAS YOU'D PROBABLY FALL OUT OF YOUR CHAIR!LOL!IT'S OK....THE DAYS OF LYNCHING ARE OVER,OR ARE THEY??????LOOK AT YOUR GOVENRMENT,YEP,YOUR GOVERNMENT!

DLC

Did it ever occur to some of you that some of these ignorant posters are trolls trying to stir things up and get a rise?
The best revenge is to ignore them, otherwise you are giving them what they want...attention.

Cute kid. It's nice that his Dad has found some time to spend with him despite his recent troubles.

Tracy

Snoop's dodged jail on several occasions, been detained at the airport for contraband, it goes on and on, and now, his kid in gold jewelry. So what? And what happens on this message board: everyone bickering amongst themselves. Looks like Snoop's work is done, he's got you all going for each other's jugular, slinging ugly, hateful bigoted, and racist remarks. And you think of yourselves as being different and/or better than Snoop and his "music" (if you'd call that music).

The majority of you that are behaving like 5 year old children on this message board need to step away from your computers and go educate yourselves and learn how to spell the English language before you start striking keys on the keyboard or else, use only words you actually know how to spell, but then...that would severely limit your vocabulary.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments