Fantasia Barrino

is a Hot Mess!

4/23/2007 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fantasia BarrinoPlaying Miss Celie in "The Color Purple" is causing Fantasia Barrino to bare more than just her soul!

The Season Three "American Idol" winner arrived to the musical's after-party on Sunday dressed in a trash-tastic, skin-tight, green, leopard print dress. Maybe she was headed to a "Flavor of Love" casting?

Fantasia may be starring on Broadway, but decked out in this hoochie mama ensemble, she looks more appropriate for Times Square! Need a date?

drew_ill

Damn! What was I thinking!

Love -

Fantastic Burrito

Kathy

I CAN'T STAND HER! SHE IS SUCH AN EGOTISICAL BITCH WHO USED THE PITY ME BECAUSE i'M A SINGLE MOTHER TO WIN AI! SHE CAN'T SING! SHE NEEDS TO CRAWL IN A HOLE AND GO AWAY!

oprahs6thtoe

she looks better than skanarilla parisite hilton any day stop hating tmz bitches

wendell dixon

No matter what you wear..folks gonna say something negative..and no she don't look like a hot mess..I leave that for the Olson Twins..(scary_..I like to see what slop of a fashion hater wrote this article. Maybe he's hating on Fantasia because his lazy sloppy ass want to squeeze up in her dress... I agress It's a risque number(fashion-wise) but hey..its the music industry..aren't they called entertainer..at least the dress got the reporter noticed.LOL

Rachel

#13, Jiggy, dear. It wasn't close to funny two weeks ago. It's truly not funny refurbished, dusted off and used again. Make up your own jokes. Don't bother. You are the joke. You are going extinct. Racism is so yesterday.

Steve

This girl is a total mess. She is no American Idol and never has been. She is trashy and always looks like a slut. If I was American Idol I would try to cut my ties with this one and chalk it up to trash.

DEE RAY

But Oprah needs her butt whipped too! Because once she brought her into the cast of "The Color Purple" she should have pulled her "tiny weeny dress wearing" butt to the side and explained to her that she needs to "classy up" her look. I've seen some of the other members of this cast on shows and they are pretty classy looking ladies. I'm so tired of seeing her in those old broke down "Lady sang the Blues" dresses, I don't know what to do. Glad I'm not the only one that recognized ths HOT MESS!!

adrlau

POST #13 YA GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane

Fantasia, from one woman to another, you know better!

Steve

Used to like her, but can't stand her now. She has a bad attitude and I feel sorry for her baby with her as a role model. She is really trashy.

Hal

Fantasia, I'm really disappointed in you. You can dress better than that!

debutante

I was so upset by the racist comment made by # 13 , that I made several typo's apologies.

greeneyedlass

The woman can sing with the best of them....but please honey, get someone to pick out clothes for you. That dress is way too stripper!

Liv4Lov

#13- Your comment is totally unwarranted. Fantasia is as talented as she is beautiful. 'Tasia, keep your head up! Celebs live such public lives. Everyone is allowed having an "off" day every once in a while. If the world were as cruel as some of these posters, no wonder Britteny Spears is having a such a public emotional meltdown.

Atlanta, GA