Rosie to Sheryl Crow: "Have You Seen My Ass?"

4/23/2007 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The answer, presumably, is no -- but Rosie made her point, pooh-poohing Sheryl Crow for suggesting that we all use just one square of toilet paper per trip to the loo.
Click to return to TMZ.com
Crow made her comments on her blog last week, and Rosie took a moment on this morning's "The View" to express her incredulity at the supposedly enviro-friendly suggestion. "Have you seen my ass?!" bellowed Rosie, and Barbara Walters was good enough to warn viewers not to use their sleeves, another of Crow's helpful suggestions.

That's just about enough scatology and wipe-tech for one morning on that zany kaffeeklatsch.

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

sally

HAHA!!

I love reading all the comments here, and, yes I am being sarcastic! Rosie makes a joke and sometimes it's funny and sometimes it's not. That is true about all comediennes! Yet people seem to forget that when it comes to Rosie O'Donnell.

The joke was funny end of story!

moonwatcher

I'm a conservative and watch Fox News, and I don't like Rosie's political viewpoints, but she has as much a right to voice them as anyone else (but she shouldn't be so crude on national television). I like Sheryl Crow's music, but on this she is a loon. If people want to save the environment, toilet paper is not the place to start. The average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of paper a year. Simply recycling even 25% of this will save a lot of trees. On another note, it is sad that someone considered a real "journalist" has to stoop so low to the lowest common denominator and hire someone like Rosie to drum up ratings. Perhaps the days of serious television reporting are over. now that most of the mainstream media is owned by entertainment companies. Perhaps it is time for Barbara Walters to retire and leave the airwaves to those that substitute fluff and shock for substance. Rosie O'Donald is no different than Imus.

David

Ttttoo mmmany jjjokes in mmmy hhhead!

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes. And if we paint it gray you will look like Dumbo's mother.

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes. We used it to calibrate a truck scale.

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes. I work for NASA and we use it as a gravity source to launch inter-galactic satellites.

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes. Unfortunately I was part of the infantry division sent to search it to see if bin laden was hiding there. Sadly, we didn't have enough people to complete the job.

And my personal favorite...

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes. Unfortunately I am deaf and I have to lip read.

I thank you New York!

Be Well All,

David

J Morris

Keep talking Rosie Expose you and yours to all We laugh at you We pitty you Thank God we are not you Imagine her problems Imagine her naked My God No 7 you suck

Mike

Lance Armstrong has beat cancer and won the Tour de France but Sheryl giving him
a chocolate mustache every night plus the smell of 20 thousand of her fans
was just to much even him.

David

Hello All!

Ssstill tttoo mmmany jjjokes in mmmy hhhead.

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes. It was the inspiration for the the Michelin man.

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes. It played the iceberg in 'Titanic'.

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes. Goodyear used it as the model for its blimp.

Whew. I am glad I finally got that out of my system.

Pax,

Dave

Rocco

Only a school crossing guard would believe the crap that this pig dishes out. I'll bet she hands out one square of toilet paper to the kiddies!

Lancd Armstrong

Now you know why the bicycle guy got rid of Sheryl Crow. He hooked up with O'Donnell and now he parks his front tire in her butt when he's not riding.

Lancd Armstrong

Now you know why Lance Armstrong left Sheryl Crow, I think maybe he parks his bike in O'Donnell's Ass.

David

Hello All!

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes, and if you were told to 'haul ass' it would take 9 trips.

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes. Nepal wants to borrow it so they will have 2 things the size of Everest for
mountainiers to climb.

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes, and when you swim in the ocean Rand-McNally is legally obligated to declare
it the 8th continent.

Be Well All,

Dave

David

Hello All!

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes. It and the Great Wall of China are the only two things on Earth visible from the moon.

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes. Nasa has now reclassified it as a new planet.

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes. Exxon was just granted the natural gas drilling rights.

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes. We studied in school about how Magellan circumnavigated it.

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes. In physics class we calculated its orbit.

"Have You Seen My Ass?"

Yes. No. Wait a minute...Well it's either your face or your ass. I'll have to get back to you.

Be Well,

Dave

sk8rgurl

Yes Rosie, we've seen your ass.....every time you open your mouth your ass is right there.

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19