Rosie to Sheryl Crow: "Have You Seen My Ass?"

4/23/2007 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The answer, presumably, is no -- but Rosie made her point, pooh-poohing Sheryl Crow for suggesting that we all use just one square of toilet paper per trip to the loo.
Click to return to TMZ.com
Crow made her comments on her blog last week, and Rosie took a moment on this morning's "The View" to express her incredulity at the supposedly enviro-friendly suggestion. "Have you seen my ass?!" bellowed Rosie, and Barbara Walters was good enough to warn viewers not to use their sleeves, another of Crow's helpful suggestions.

That's just about enough scatology and wipe-tech for one morning on that zany kaffeeklatsch.

Go Red Sox

I can't stand Rosie and I don't watch the view......and it's hard to avoid this bitch because she's EVERYWHERE! On the computer, on show's like E.T. you can't avoid her, so don't tell me to change the channel, if I don't like Rosie, the bitch is everywere!

If you don't like Rosie or the view please go to: StopRosie.com and sign the petition!!!

Jan

I like Rosie too...but, she has gotten too big for her big britches!!!
Lately..she IS a Big ASS ( )

Casey S

I love Rosie! She says what everyone else is thinking....except she's got the guts to say it!! I love watching the view and I think she makes the show. I don't think it would be a hit at all without her. I think Sheryl Crow's an idiot for offering those tips, my god, how many ply thick is her paper at home? I believe in preserving the environment but that's rediculous.

t0nE420

Both of them need to stfu!!

nate

I think what comes out of Rosie's butt is more entertaining than what comes out of her mouth.

Nancy

OK lets use our sleeves as napkins, how impressive while dining with others! That would result in more laundry for us peons to do and because of stains we will also need to use more spot treatments! If Ms Crow successfully wipes her sphincter clean with one sheet of TP I want to know where she buys it and for how much. Don't think I'm going to find her brand at Pick N Save!

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

All these idiots trying to scare people about a GLOBAL WARMING THEORY> it's all made up so crooks like al gore and his pack of pigs can cash in on the GLOBAL WARMING MONEY !!

Don't fall for that hogwash. They want you to believe it so the energy companies can GOUGE on our ELECTRICITY.

When in REALITY THESE PHONIES HAVE THE BIGGEST " CARBON FOOTPRINT " of any of us !!!! Private Jets , MANSIONS, GROUNDS TO WATER, ILLEGALS TO SUPPORT. THE LIST GOES ON AND ON>

SO don't come banging around here telling us how to live and now, how to wipe our po-po . When it is YOU< WHO is the HUGE Çonsumer of GOODS AND SERVICES>

SHERYL CROW ; LISTEN UP GIRLY ; SELL ALL your crap, EVERYTHING you own; give it all to charity, you and your cronies, and THEN< WE'll LISTEN TO YOU !!

YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE WITH THIS JUNK SCIENCE>

BOBBY MAC

I have an idea which would probably reduce violent crime substantially in the U.S.A.

If convicted of a violent crime, you would be required to sleep with Rosie during the day and without any blinders.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Yeah right; i have a right to my opinion as do you, so bugger off. !

And i will spout it just like you all till,

THE SUN COMES UP OVER SANTA MONICA BLVD> One of SHeryl's two HITS

Nick

Hope Sheryl Crow catches Diarrhea next time she visits the loo.

Then she'll have the most fun of her life

I TOLD YOU HOWARD IS THE ONLY ONE ACTING WITH DIGNITY IN THIS MESS

ROSIE IS FRUSTRATE AS A MAN AND AS WOMAN. SHE GETS THE WORST OF BOTH SIDES. SHE IS AGAINST THE WORLD BECAUSE SHE HATES HERSELF, HER SELF IMAGE, HER CHILDHOOD, HER EYES ARE SO FULL OF HATRED AND UNGRY. SHE NEEDS A PSIQUIATRIC ATTENTION. SHE IS A BAD PATHOLOGYCAL CASE OF ESQUIZOFRENIA. GO TO THE HELL ROSIE. ROSIE O DONNEL AND KEVIN FEDERLINE ARE THE MOST NASTY INESCRUPULOUS HATED PEOPLE IN AMERICA.

wheytoobuff

LOL, hilarious!

Judy

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie not so rosy. My goodness when is the networks going to say enough. First thing that they should do when her contract comes up in June is to say no.

Monica

I stopped watching 'The View' the day Rosie started.
I wish some-one would get rid of her on the show, she shouldn't even be on TV.
Trump was right !!!!!

Misty_D

I can't imagine how unclean she must in that area. Yuck! Does anyone have the link to this statment?