Scarlett Goes Down

4/23/2007 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WATCH SCARLETT FALL!

Just a short time after saying goodnight on SNL, guest host Scarlett Johansson ate some authentic New York pavement outside the after-party while trying to avoid paparazzi.

Let this be a lesson for all camera-shy celebrities: You can dash to the car and hide under a coat. Just try not to do both at the same time.

Bummer

I like how you're more concerned with getting the shot than of her falling down. You guys are such jerks!

B.D

HA HA ! THAT WHAT THAT HE/SHE GETS... STUPID & UGLY...
TELL ME SHE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A DUDE IN DRAG? !!! EVEN SHE KNOWS, SHE HAS MADE COMMENTS ON HOW SHE LOOKS LIKE A DUDE.
YUUUKKK.

tlatzoteotl

Has anyone else noticed that they ruined their joke? "You can dash to the car while hiding under a coat. Just try not to do both at the same time." If you're doing something while doing something else, it's not possible to avoid doing both at the same time...at least that's how my dictionary defines the word "while".

Here's a version of the joke that makes sense, but it's still lame as hell: "You can dash to the car, and you can hide under a coat, but don't try to do both at the same time."

Sean Bresnahan

Tell me again why celebrities try to hide their faces from the paps and photogs? Do their press agents tell them it adds to their "cachet" if they feign illusiveness? Only to stumble, fall and look totally stupid. Ah, the folly...

Crystal

I myself is a fan of pictuers of celebs but i think there should be some laws for when they go to far such as verbally abusing you, making you get car accidents, ect. Some photographers are nice to but some are just mean.

VoodooQueen

YOu celeb bloggers are really childish... she fell... so what????? How'd you like to have someone in your face with a camera 24/7... and dont tell me it's the life they chose.... They chose to do acting as a profession that's it... go on set, act, film, promote the movie... then go home... not to have you in their face all the time.

Rhonda in Ky

Why do people like that become "moviestars" and then want the photographers to go away ? They love the attention until they "make it big" and then they want to be left alone.... come on!

NO MUSLIMS FOR PRESIDENT

# 7

what, pray tell.. is the point of having a cake that you can't eat?

hazellorraine

Celebs are so self-centered. It's part of their "job" to have their photo taken then they hide? I don't know man, if you just act normal and get your picture taken you can avoid a fall. Why hide, their (paps) are gonna get you one way or the other. A good laugh, but goes to show how self-centered they are.

SkippyKat

The guy with the black suit on helping her in the car is laughing!

Sarah N.

OK, seriously, you're a celebrity. Paparazzi are part of your life. It annoys me when celebs try to act like they don't want attention-- covered with a jacket and being dragged by your entourage just screams "LOOK AT ME!" I've lost most of my respect for S.Jo.

LOL

I LOVE IT!!!! she had it coming, she is such a snob, why can't she just be gracious and allowe photographers to take a few pictures between the exit of the place where she is at and the waiting car??? it wont kill her you know. She just loves to have people begging for her ugly face. No wonder photographers hound her... they "need" a descent shot of her... I think the paps should boycott her next time there is a movie of hers coming out... they should show her the same type of treatment that Scarlet shows them. EARTH TO SCRALETT...HAVING YOUR FACE IN THE MAGS IS A GOOD THING!!!! But i guess seeing you, with your head covered and your ass on the floor is just as great ... KEEP IT UP SNOBBY BITCH

montana mike

let me see-should i just smile and let everyone take a picture, or should i fall down on my star-studded ass, and make a fool out of myself. i think i will choose the last one

em

whoooooops!!!

Tommy Dreamer

maybe these people shouldnt have so much fame .get a life Hollywood you want fame you have to take the hard knocks , and the paps along with all your wealth.if not leave it. im sure somebody would love to take your place. your face can be forgotten , and a new one can take its place.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments