Can You Stomach the New Britney?

4/24/2007 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's dance lessons are paying off -- and she's got the abs to prove it.

A belly-baring Brit was spotted leaving Millennium Dance Complex last night, showing off her tightly toned bod in a Pepto pink crop top, oh-so-short miniskirt and what looks like a Paula Abdul wig.

If she just grows back that hair, it's only a matter of time until she's writhing on stage with snakes again.

Britney Spears: Launch Gallery

KJ

HOW is it possible for someone to lose weight so fast? I agree she spent the money on SURGERY, not exercise. She has the money and she was bloated not too long ago! The average person does NOT get fit so fast, so obviously I agree it's great doctors with the knack for body sculpting. THIS WEIGHT LOSS COULD NOT BE JUST BY DIETING, especially someone whose had TWO kids. C'mon people stop praising her - this is a result of MONEY $$$$$ not exercise.

Rhonda

Still with the boots??? What the hell is that about? I bet her feet stink!

Get over it!!

To I agree......exactly, but I think that question could be asked of a lot of people....not just Britney. You people do know that some parents work hard all day and don't see their children until night.....my point being we don't take our children out everywhere we go, we can't, so let's stop attacking her for working. Unless some of you are with her 24/7 and can prove she never sees them, then have at it.

Kattie

She'd make a great Pole Dancer but only if the wig stays on....

Meenakshi

She started losing credibility with the video Kevin Federline took of her acting weird in the kitchen while she was snacking and talking freaky. Since then its been all downhill. She's lost alot of fans that won't come back.

MissNYC

So I guess she's trying to revamp her career as a talentless stripper/dancer. She's not 18 anymore and with singers like Christina out there who can actually SING, I think Brit is done. She should focus less on her career and body image and more about rebuilding relationships with those who matter most, like her damm kids!

dude

#66 I would love to smell and lick her sweaty feet, TOXIC!

Tila is nasty!!!

this pic dont even look like her that dont look like her face the only thing that is similiar is the foul ass fugly clothes britney wishes she looked like that IF which i highly doubt that is her- she had surgery for sure, IF that is Britney BITCH GO HOME ALREADY AND BE A MOM SKANK HO

MissNYC

She had Lipodissolve recently in Las Vegas.

sue smith

You look great Brit! I hope all is well with the babies and family...I'm pullin' for you.

rminva

Again...another tartlet with tons of $$ that can't buy decent clothes!! I don't get it!

gagal

Hey Lore, it's called Lipo-Dissolve. Money can buy you a body like that too.

SOMEBODY

SHE LOOKS OLD AND WARN OUT. HER FACE LOOKS ABOUT 37 AND HER ABS ARN'T NEARLY AS TIGHT AS THEY USTO BE, YOU CAN TELL SHE POPPED 2 KIDS OUT. WHY IS SHE DRESSING LIKE A HOOKER AGAIN...SHE MUST BE BACK ON DRUGS. SHE'S DISGUSTING!!

SouthAsiaBiz

Britney has to do better than that to get more media attention. She is no longer the most talked and most searched celebrity anymore. Her fortune is going only one- down.

the voice of experience

Hey sue smith...i think i know you...where are you from? what state?