Slick Willy

Gets a Helping Hand

4/24/2007 1:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ had a run-in with the Secret Service last night -- getting pushed away from the door of Pier Sixty for the exit of former President Bill Clinton. Rank does have its privileges.

The Prez got special attention at the Can-Do Awards, but Josh Hartnett, a slightly heavier and hotter Kate Bosworth and her model buddy Helena Christensen didn't get the same treatment -- having to fend off photogs as they left headed to their cars. Rock royalty David Bowie and stunning wife Iman, Julianne Moore, and Beastie Boy Mike D were spotted leaving the event as well.

A hooded Jay-Z fared better than Corinne Bailey Rae at Butter, getting ushered through the doors without waiting in line, while John Legend had no problem getting into Tenjune.

All this in more in today's presidential edition of Star Catcher.

gagal

PLEASE! America needs the Clintons!! Oh My God I Think I May Be Sick!!!!!!

gagal

Hey "Hilary for President" in your "BOOK" you did not say anything about HEALTH CARE. Still millions of Americans have no health care insurance. Wasn't that Hilary's baby when Clinton was in office.

Kennedy

#16 Thanks for your comment. Hillary was brave and strong enough to take on such an enormous responsibility. At its introduction, the plan seemed likely to pass through Congress. Conservatives, libertarians, and the insurance industry, however, staged an effective and well-organized campaign opposing Clinton's "Health Security" plan.

SlappDaddy

A vote for Hilary, is a vote for Bill, wake up America, I don't care about the Clintons personal lives, but those two know how to work for their country, I'd stack Bill Clintons job performance angainst George Bushs any day of the week, the man knew how to run a country. George Bush has failed at every business endeavor that he's ever undertaken, and now he has failed his country in a miserable way. "Impeach Bush" let the Clintons get an early start on cleaning up W's mess, just like they cleaned up his fathers mess. The U.S. was at one of it's most productive times on Clintons watch, and it could be again.

legal

I wonder what result would be if any of Clintons would take a lie detector test. I know that pathological liars can train themselves to pass, I still wonder what the outcome would be...On a brighter note: thanks god we don't have to praise or criticize a politician for economic ups and downs -it's the market, people, and it's all of you working hard and paying your taxes that would make it happen. And you pay the politicians to fly their jets when they try to convince you to ride a bike to work... A lot to think about...and let's not offend each other let's brainstorm...

SlappDaddy

I'm all for Brainstorming, but that can be difficult if there are Republicans in the room, as they lack the one necessary component to sucessful Brainstorming, that being a Brain!

legal

Dear #20. I asked for Brainstorming not labeling. Are you really sure that all republicans lack the brain power? If we could judge people by their merits and not by the color of their skin, the car they drive, the size of their house or the plastic surgeon they go to. If we could enroll the kids to the best universities based on their talents and not on their fathers' check book. If only we could...

SlappDaddy

Ok, here's a label, Intolerant, that's the way I see Republicans, and their narrow minded agenda for this great country. And if wanting what's good for "all" Americans, and not a narrow minded conservative minority make "me" intolerant, I'll take it.

legal

I smile at your comment #21. I thought Republicans were intolerant. Isn't it a liberal agenda to be peaceful minded to minorities and "tolerant" to criminals and being afraid to close the boarders...it did not take much to bring up your true color...Relax, I am in the middle of this game -intolerant with some, kind with others... but we still need to close the boarders and deport the illegals...

SlappDaddy

So how would you go about doing that? and remember, we're all from someplace else, if you trace our roots back.

legal

I know they are not going to listen to you or me, but for the heck of it: do you really think that illegals help our economy? Not a chance, they hurt it -we do need to give the jobs back to american citizens for the money they are worth and not to cheap laborers that drain our ER and hospitals. I am not even talking about the disease they bring being undetected...God bless you for understanding the problem. But who will be able to fix it-it's your guess and mine...

Pam

I am sick & tired of the Clinton's. Ever since they came into the spot light I have been sick. All he did was run after women, & all she has ever done is try to act like a man. He ruined a young girls life, and of course he went on his merry way. Let's see. Hear is a grown man who is President, and a young girl who is in awe of him. What does he do? He takes advantage of her. Think about it. You have some one that young, and what do you think is going to happen? He probably told her he would leave Hillary (who wouldn't) and marry her. Then he has sex with her. In the White House. He lies to Congress, under oth. Of course nothing is done to him. Oh No. He leaves the White House and continues to make money. What does every one do to Monica? They put her down, and act like it was all her fault. NOT. There was arctile in a magazine about the pocket bags she designs. All the designers said they were great they would put them in their stores, and so forth. The minute they found out who designed them they did not want them any longer. Of course old Bill has become a great person. Well I think him and his wife are scum of the earth, and anyone who would vote for her are out of their minds. I personally do not think either one of them have done one thing to help this country. We were attacked when he was in office. What did he do? NOTHING. Give me Bush any day. At least he stood up for the country. At least he said you will not come over here and hurt us again. What do you people want? If Bush had been like Clinton we would probably be under their thumb now. How would you like that? If OLD Hilary gets in there that's what will happen. Good luck to all you idiot's who want her in there. I think I will leave this country if she gets in. Any place else couldn't be any worse.

lala

I'll be his intern. Meeeow. He's still got it.

carol ard

Poster 6 You are so totally correct!

carol ard

TMZ he is the EX Prez not the Prez thank God and keep-that bitch wife from being Prez unless you all want to be a socalist state as that is what she has in mind..About time they stopped stealing furniture from the tax payers and furnished their own houses too!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments