Kirstie Alley

I'll Have a Juror Sandwich

4/25/2007 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ was at Los Angeles County Courthouse when we spotted Jenny Craig spokesdieter Kirstie Alley, doing her civic duty ... jury duty, that is.

Alley waited impatiently on a hallway bench, sandwiched between several other potential Celeb Mugshots gallery: click to launch photosjurors for a contract dispute case, when she was heard saying, "What time is this thing over?" A fellow would-be juror replied, "4:40, and it's 4:30 right now." Kirstie proceeded to drop her head in her hands and let out a huge sigh.

We're not sure if she was sick of jury duty ... or just getting hungry.

JEANNE

'DANG'' YOU NASTY PEOPLE, SHE'S HAS KIDS TO GO HOME TO.
JUST LEAVE HER ALONE,. NOT ALL OF *STARS ARE BONEY THIN, YOU LOOK GREAT, KRISTIE.
REMEMBER JOHN T., TRYING TO GET U TO LOSE WEIGHT? LOOK AT HIM NOW?? HAHA

Edith Pilaf

'Potential juror' is as close as Ms Alley will get to the jury box. Her fame will get her excused and she should be glad because any sort of jury duty really sucks.

Joy

TMZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!
I applaude KRISTIE!!!!
Been there done that, jury duty is just that, a dreary duty. Nevertheless, it is what America is all about. A Choice to be Judged by a Jury of your Peers. Not By Silly kids hounding people for a picture.
Glad to see a celeb doing her civic duty.
You Go Girl!

L

First you put a PRIVATE phone conversation on the auction block, then video someone waiting to do jury duty? You people are out to ruin lives and that makes me think that TMZ is the National Enquirer of the internet - lets see some REAL NEWS that is NEWSWORTHY. I bet no one at TMZ has a college degree.

kaysee

3 Cheers for Ali !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaffy

Too Much Zeal, is that right? Kirstie's to be applauded. TMZ? too much--- too much, already!!!! Make better use of your time and my mind.

Tasmania

Media scumbags - wannabe reporters but lack the ability/intelligence to find and report REAL news -

Leeci

I have been a big fan of Kirstie's for years and years and years. I'm very proud of her for battling her weight problem....and especially in the eye of the public! And as for being bored at jury duty...who hasn't been? Where do you get off stating "or getting hungry"? Maybe she wanted to go home and dance or exercise...did that cross your mind??? Kirstie is one of the nicest, honest, down-to-earth people I know - perhaps TMZ should take some lessons!!

steve1

As usual the news is always about someones troubles. I rarely watch the so-called news because it only shows pain and suffering as news worthy material. I think you guys would preempt a breaking story about a murder in progress to go to a murder with a higher profile to it. There is news out there the doesn't include someone in pain or misery and you should try to remember you are just not tracking the next best disaster. Is it news to see this kind of personal tradgedy spread all over the channels? Why doesn't it make more news to find out what our government is really up to. The news that I see doesn;'t reflect any real news worthy stories. It is a great loss to see another person killed over some minor incident but the fact is the real news the things that affect our daily lives is lost in this race to fill the papers, air waves and tv screens with what is thought to be news. You are like sheep always trying to out do the next worst case you can find. There is a lot going on in this world that really matters. You just need to stop this ambulance chasing mentality and find the real news. Did it enter anyones mind that we are fed this daily horror routine to cover up the real tragedy, the things that take place in this world that affect all of us not just sensational gossip. Do we really have to know all of Anna Nicoles personal habits and who is the father of her child,how does that affect me and should I care. Smarten up ,while you are waiting for this answer many more troops are being killed and maimed fighting for what. Or is it true that we have forgotten about the war because our news media checks the ratings and they have discovered we don't watch anymore.

Jerry

Kristie Alley will always be my hero. I evacuated to Baton Rouge to get out of the path of Katrina, with my two dogs, and stayed in an apt with my son. The Apartment complex was tolerant at first with people and their pets, but soon it got to be a problem, too many animals and people in the complex. LSU provided relief when they began to house dogs and cats in their agriculture building. I was shocked to see how many dogs, all sizes, and cats were being housed. Volunteers from all over the country began to arrive to help feed, house, medicate, walk, clean-up, admit and release pets. One day I passed Kristie Alley in the complex who had arrived with the Scientologist group. I did not get a chance to speak with her, but from that day until forever, I will never say anything bad about Kristie and her religion. They provided a service I and many people needed at that time in our lives. Thanks Kristie and your fellow workers.

Italianprincess67

Kirstie looks incredible!!! The media had a bash fest with her when she was less than model thin....now that she has lost so much weight in the public eye, the media still criticizes her???!!! What's up with that??? Hmmm....you guys at TMZ should find something a little more news worthy and entertaining than someone who is bored with jury duty....and maybe she was hungry....does eating right to lose weight mean she should never be hungry again??? You guys suck on this one....Kirstie is really the most beautiful woman in Hollywood!!!

Ritz

Hey TMZ Staffer - How many times have you been on jury duty?

Harrison

TMZ got just what it wanted-------Lots and Lots of coverage!!!!!

C in St. Louis

AMEN!!!!!!

Frieda Jane

Waiting around for jury duty is the worst. It is so boring, can't really talk about much to others. The crack about hunger is too much. I am a diabetic and overweight. I do have to eat on a schedule to keep my blood sugar in check. As a result, I have a snack or snacks with me depending on the amount of time that I am out and about. I have also learned a good way to keep people and their smart remarks about my size and that I am eating to themselves, I do a blood test in front of them. You would be surprised how many get sick from seeing me do a finger stick.