Trump: I Screwed Rosie

4/25/2007 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comDonald Trump has gone on the air taking credit for Rosie's sudden departure from "The View," bashing his arch-enemy to FOX News.

Moments after Trump's attack, the gals of "The View" took a few shots back at Lord Combover on their turf.

We're going to miss this stuff.

A PERSON OF WISDOM

Rosie looks like horse manure
Rosie looks like horse manure
Rosie looks like horse manure
Rosie looks like horse manure
Rosie looks like horse manure

Anti Trump

Donald Trump is the ugliest, cheeziest, most repulsing person in the entire Countty. I bet deep down he wishes he could be fat himself opposed to the long list of sickening qualities he possesses himself. His wife looks like shes been carved out of cream cheese and will be dumped at the first sign of crow's feet. Go straight to hell Donald!! You had nothing to do with anything but making yourself look like a name-calling, less intelligent, ugly, old, comb-overed, tacky, Republican. Go see George Bush, you both are in the same boat as far as most are concerned and make everyone sick in the very least. You're Fired !

wiser

Donald Trump is good looking ,rich and very smart.I am surprised he even made a comment to waste his time!

A PERSON OF WISDOM

THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE TO FINALLY SEE THAT FAT ASS PIECE OF CRAP LEAVE THE VIEW

kevin

Donald Trump proves, once again, that money does not buy class. He is to humanity as
Paris Hilton is to talent.

ME

Rosie you need to be BLACKBALLED from TV. YOu are the most ignorant and homosexiual lLETDOWN!!!! I have ever seen. I cant believe as suave as Barbara Walters is she even considered haveing you on her show.. What a misteak.!!!!!when u came on I quite watching!!csause when you speak Rosie I get soo ill.. Like your life is a misteak. I hope you really get the hint and stay off the waves.. You are not a role model or a respected person to even be there. I know you have no Integrity for yourself but do people a favor and DONT make us listen to you anymore.. Disappear!!!!

Trump dont take the credit You aint nothing !!But I do have to say you maybe arragant but you sure made a valid point when you told Rosie to shut her FAT MOUTH!!! Whoohoo I do agree with you on that.. but just come down off your boardroom chair and accept you had nothing to do with her leaving considered that you even said Walters wasnt telling the truth.. ughh you have no clout there Donald...

jenn

He WISHES he had that much power. Women, fat people, and the gay and lesbian community should unite to boycott Trump. As a small figured, 5'3" straight woman, I am truly offended by his remarks and how he treats people. TRUMP NO MORE!

A PERSON OF WISDOM

ROSIE THIS IS EDDIE THE TOOL TIME MAN. I'VE GOT JUST THE RIGHT TOOL FOR YOU AND ALL OF YOUR LESBIAN FRIENDS. NOW SEE IF YOU HAD GOTTEN WITH ME YOU WOULD NEVER BE LEAVING THE VIEW CAUSE I 'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE YOU FORGET ALL ABOUT BEING ONE OF THOSE LESBIANS IN THE FIRST PLACE. ROSIE I CAN ROCK YOUR WORLD LIKE IT HAS NEVER BEEN ROCKED BEFORE. ALLOW EDDIE THE TOOL TIME MAN TO ROCK YOUR WORLD YOU SWEET SEXY THING. ONCE YOU HAVE TRIED EDDIE THE TOOL TIME MAN YOU WILL NEVER BE A LESBIAN EVER AGAIN BECAUSE I'VE GOT THE ONE AND ONLY TOOL THAT IS JUST RIGHT FOR YOU

Standards are badly needed.

Trump is deluded, and simply using her departure for his own gain. Morally reprehensible and repugnant.
Next he'll be crediting himself for the sun coming up.

wiser

WOW What a rich goon he is!! I did not know goons were so smart.

Barbo Garbo

Trump had nothing to do with this decision. Trump did help the show to have another topic to discuss and gave material for Rosie to do what she does best - COMEDY!
Trump brought viewers to the show, revenues, and to TMZ stuff for all of us to have fun posting about it. Trump is definitely a provider of crap for all of us to ridicule and have something else to make fun of him on other than his hair, and "Your's fired!". (He wishes)

Rosie had it all very cleared since day 1. She wanted 1 year and they wanted 3. And most probably this will not end here, the negotiations will continue ans she will have another "breaking news - announcement". ABC needs her for the ratings and the $$.

#5-Catherine: You are ignorant and your TV viewing capacities must be really limited, because you have no idea of what you're talking about. Do you even know what the show is about? Get cultured so you can be a part of the rest of us who know what is going on the world outside of the rabbit ear reception b/w set.

Barbo Garbo

#78 Yeah "Hee haw" is right for you!
Middle Americans don't watch the view, they don;t get it and it's over their heads. You understand right? Because you have no clue what I'm talking about...

You wishes you had 1/2 that talent and the $$ Rodie does. That's your problem. Stay watching Springer, that content you do get.

Monica

Trump is another person in the entertainment industry that should keep his mouth shut. I don't care how money much he has or what he owns, he is egotistical, rude & ignorant.
I wonder if he & Rosie are related??? HAHAHAHA, they are too much alike.

Barbo Garbo

#76 Ramona: And how can we describe you?

That fat ass has more talent and better human skills in her pinky that you do in your entire body.

And you if were the ignorant goon Trump is and with his money, at least you would get some press out of it. Right now you are just an envious ,ignorant, envious, idiot. Sorry, get a life!

I really don't get how people like you are just to envious of Rosie, that it consumes you. And for what? you will get nothing out of it...

Monica

Trump is an idiot & with lot's of money.
I'm happy that & I'm smart & normal with average income, lol