Cops: Sandra Bullock Watches as Hubby Attacked!

4/26/2007 4:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra and Jesse JamesPolice sources tell TMZ that a woman obsessed with Sandra Bullock almost killed Sandra's husband, motorcycle mogul Jesse James, during a frightening attack at the couple's Orange County home late Sunday night.

Cops say that Bullock, along with James' 10-year-old child, looked on in horror as Marcia Valentine "attempted 3 or 4 times to run Jesse James over with her silver Mercedes." Jesse was never struck by the car during the alleged incident.

We're told Valentine also "laid in the driveway and wouldn't move."

Orange County Sheriffs were contacted and responded to the scene, but Valentine allegedly fled before they arrived. After an intense manhunt, officers located Valentine early Monday morning and took her into custody.

Valentine is being held on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon.

UPDATE:
In an exclusive statement to TMZ, the couple's rep, Cheryl Maisel, said, "The incident did occur. Both Jesse James and Sandra Bullock are fine and it is now in the hands of the authorities."

Simone

Is it that good?

Damn

Wow.

I can't imagine, and for his daughter to see this, that woman should be locked away for good.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there has to be more to the story,she just fliped the script for no reason?

Wow.

Wo, Washington, I think you might need therapy, what was that? 25 years ago? Better get that grudge looked at...considering you're wish harm onto someone who does not deserve it. I think you might belong with that crazy chick in jail.

Lilarose

And she drives a Mercedes!

Where I live, we don't see them very often! More like big hog pickups, Harleys, log trucks, and cheap two-door sedans for commuting long distances!

Pam The Real Pam

Washington-Lee thanks for posting that. The media has portrayed her as sugary sweet and innocent. I am glad to know the truth. I won't watch another of her rotten movies that is for sure. And sorry for what happened to you.

poor britney

ok #8 Sandra Bullock is how old??? 40 something and that would make you about the same. You are seriously saying that you are wishing someones husband gets KILLED because she threw a frickin apple at you probably 30 years ago? I think you need some major couch time. I was an overweight girl as well and was picked on but get over it and get over yourself stop blaming others and look at yourself. you need couch time.

Judaz

Wow....white people are CRAZY! LMAO

Kat

What a psycho!

Wow.

Washington & California: I think You're missing the big picture here: An innocent man almost got run over by a crazy b!tch in front of his daughter!!! Just because you don't like Sandra...doesn't mean you wish harm on another. Shame on you. California: you feel bad for Washington: I DON'T. Suck it up! I was teased in school, I don't hold a grudge..."you're life is ruined because Sandy threw an apple at you"...you have some serious issues to deal with. I laugh in your face...

Pam The Real Pam

Washington, it's OK, I'm sending you some LOVE. You had a chance to anonymously vent some hurt and pain from long ago, and then go on about your business. These other posters should not have slammed you for that. And I for one am glad to know the truth about Miss Sandy. I should have figured.

beth c

Are we sure the nutjob in the mug shot isn't Molly Shannon....I'd pick her for the movie of th e week version of this...and Washington..maybe you can play Sandy and show her true colours....think of all those nice apples you'll go through. Maybe they thought you were hungry..not making fun of you but 30 years is a long time to be traumatized by an apple. I think it's more that Sandra has become successful and rich while being a bitch and the nice gals finish last.

Wow.

Washington: You must be an extremely WEAK individual. I truly feel sorry for you. I can't imagine living my life feeling sorry for myself like that because someone threw an apple at me. You are truely pathetic.

Lynn

Oh my god number 8, get over it. Maybe you should have eaten the apple. Take a hint. How dare you blame someone else for ruining your life. That is something only YOU can take responsibility for. I love Sandra and have been told I look like her.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

I'm sorry to hear about this kind of thing, especially with these 2. Sandra strikes me as a great girl, and I know Jesse; he's a good dude.

Lock up this psycho bitch, and throw away the key...