Cops: Sandra Bullock Watches as Hubby Attacked!

4/26/2007 4:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra and Jesse JamesPolice sources tell TMZ that a woman obsessed with Sandra Bullock almost killed Sandra's husband, motorcycle mogul Jesse James, during a frightening attack at the couple's Orange County home late Sunday night.

Cops say that Bullock, along with James' 10-year-old child, looked on in horror as Marcia Valentine "attempted 3 or 4 times to run Jesse James over with her silver Mercedes." Jesse was never struck by the car during the alleged incident.

We're told Valentine also "laid in the driveway and wouldn't move."

Orange County Sheriffs were contacted and responded to the scene, but Valentine allegedly fled before they arrived. After an intense manhunt, officers located Valentine early Monday morning and took her into custody.

Valentine is being held on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon.

UPDATE:
In an exclusive statement to TMZ, the couple's rep, Cheryl Maisel, said, "The incident did occur. Both Jesse James and Sandra Bullock are fine and it is now in the hands of the authorities."

mel

Washington, just shut the "F" up ! You are being ridiculous...dumbass !

LMAO over your stupidity

omggggggggggg2

what's funny is that psycho's that leave these crazy assed messages on these boards (like the fat Washington - Lee General) and make threats don't realize that there are such things that are called ip addresses that EVERY computer address has, and tmz (or any law enforcement) can track you down....so making threats etc is just stupid.......get a life Lee General...

Pam The Real Pam

There were 3 groups of kids when I was growing up, I figure it's still the same. There was the really popular kids, there was the middle group (which I was in), not really popular, but plenty of other geek friends, and wouldn't take crap off anyone. Then, there was the third group of sad, lonely geeks, who had NO friends, and NEVER fought back. Washington I think you took a lot of crap and never got any payback. Well, you have informed a lot of us what a bitch Sandra B is so consider that your payback. Although a brick to the heel and seeing her pee her pants would have been much more theraputic.

smartypants

wow #57, you have a way with words......very funny

Get a grip

Hey... Apple Girl... I DO hope they don't let you be alone with your children...

Little Mama LOVES Big Daddy

I was sad to see Jesse be taken off the market but the thought of running sandra down with my car never crossed my mind. Thank God this nutball is off the streets and more importantly, driveways!

cainca

grudge holder: high school is over now. has nothing good happened in your life that can outweigh the stupid apple experience? do you think sandra bullock even remembers you, let alone remembers throwing an apple at you? please.

cainca

69!!

A

I met Sandra Bullock back in 1999 -- she was filming a movie and everyone in our small town LOVED her -- she was so friendly and genuine.
so whatever happened in High School (hahahahahahahahahahahhaha -- gotta say, this apple conversation is much more entertaining than anything I have read all day!) seems to be in the past........ maybe the apple-core lady should try to live in the present. And that comes from someone that has overcome trauma at an early age.

Good Luck Sandra -- I think that you are the best!

regretting I used to call her a slut

I was having a really bad day until this ---- I'm glad no one is hurt ---- bahahaha ----jesse got beat up by a girl !!!! Maybe you need to hire a body guard to protect you..... Bahahaha..... someone to walk you to your car in the dark. BY A GIRL!!!!

South Lakes HS

Washington-Lee, I know how you feel. I went to a neighboring HS, South Lakes around the same time, and I was picked on HORRIBLY by those types. I went through years of hurt and anger, but I just realized that it is up to me to move on and be happy. It's work, but if you don't move on, they've won. I am now an LA actress and comic, and you know, I have left those monsters behind. My life is fabulous and full. Is theirs? Who knows. Who cares. They have no more power over me. Still, I understand you. Let go of the anger; not worth it. As for Sandra Bullock, maybe this is her come-uppance.

As for the naysayers who say throwing an apple and hitting this person's head was no big deal, it is not the act of "apple-throwing," it is the yucky energy, cruelty and wickedness behind it. If there were no consequences, that apple may have been a 10-pound rock.

Peace.

Boo Hoo

Washington----
Go kill yourself , you freaking pscho

HAHAHAHAHAHa

Team Kate

washington general lee --------now there is a psycho!!! real trauma? were you raped, neglected, beaten, etc?? lifelong trauma from being hit in the head by a apple???

omg - roflmao

your a nut

Pam The Real Pam

OMG............California, uh, NO, I didn't get in trouble. Why would I get in trouble for standing up and fighting back to the meanest bitch who ever lived? Hell, her dad beat her ass when he got home and found out what she did. I was a hero in the neighborhood after that. The funny part is, even though she was really popular in elementary school, by the time we got to high school she was total skank. And Uglyyyyyyyyyyyy? She started wearing a TON of makeup, I mean a TON. Eyeliner at least a half-inch wide. I started calling her Maybelline. At first she was just, duh, what did I mean, but she caught on soon enough. Then everyone started calling her Maybelline. Payback's a bitch you know. Funny thing, she dropped out in the 11th grade. Probably got knocked up.

Team Kate

awwwww, she left.......and i was just starting to have fun..........freakin' nut. and proably a liar to boot............