Cops: Sandra Bullock Watches as Hubby Attacked!

4/26/2007 4:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra and Jesse JamesPolice sources tell TMZ that a woman obsessed with Sandra Bullock almost killed Sandra's husband, motorcycle mogul Jesse James, during a frightening attack at the couple's Orange County home late Sunday night.

Cops say that Bullock, along with James' 10-year-old child, looked on in horror as Marcia Valentine "attempted 3 or 4 times to run Jesse James over with her silver Mercedes." Jesse was never struck by the car during the alleged incident.

We're told Valentine also "laid in the driveway and wouldn't move."

Orange County Sheriffs were contacted and responded to the scene, but Valentine allegedly fled before they arrived. After an intense manhunt, officers located Valentine early Monday morning and took her into custody.

Valentine is being held on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon.

UPDATE:
In an exclusive statement to TMZ, the couple's rep, Cheryl Maisel, said, "The incident did occur. Both Jesse James and Sandra Bullock are fine and it is now in the hands of the authorities."

2drk2fck

venting and crazy are different, normal folks dont obsess 20 years later and post lame HS stories on a website that everyone in the world can tear apart. save the drama for your momma and go seek help.

Funny Girl

To #110 - You are whacked out if you think ANYTHING that happened back in high school rates being bitter about 20 years later. The apple-throwing (if it happened the way loser general says it did) was one day out of how many hundreds? Our point is that it not okay to still be ranting about it 20 or 25 years later.

As for somebody telling her to go kill herself - maybe you should go back and read what she wrote about hoping Jesse was rant over. So you're okay with that but not with somebody telling her to go kill her miserable self? Are you nuts, too?

smitti55

Jesse and Sandra are so cool for each other. I like them both and think that they have great love for each other.
Hey Valentine, what in the world made you think if you "took out" Jesse that Sandra would "turn" into a lesbian just for YOU. I'm thinking after having Jesse any human would pale in comparison sexually. Kudos Jesse!! So glad all are safe. GOD bless and keep you and your family safe from the NUT FACTOR.

MamaMe

WHO CARES ABOUT SANDR BULLOCK ANYWAY....SHE IS SO UGLY AND THE ONLY MOVIE I BELIEVED HER IN WAS CRASH.

Dee

OMG - It's official - i am completely bored and have no life to be actually reading all these posts! and to post one myself! it was pretty funny tho, i might add - it's somewhere in the #40s, you should go back and read it - seriously. Anyway, thank you Washington and California - for posting your stories - it's actually quite amusing to see adults who actually remember the play by play of the childhood weapons. I once saw a kid come to an after school fight with a wooden casket for the guy he was fighting. LOL Wonder if he's still around? Maybe he became an embalmer or something after high school. Oh, and again, I'm not Ms. Bullock - and I don't throw apples at people - only eggs.

2drk2fck

OMG her name is VALENTINE. "My bloody valentine...."

Funny Girl

This has been the funniest bunch of comments I have ever read. I am sitting here being bored at work and this has been the only thing that made it bearable. I'm almost glad that the nutcases with the apples and bricks posted here today just to read everybody's response to it! Thank you so much for all the great laughs!

Maybe Washington Lee General had a little too much apple cider for breakfast?

2drk2fck

OK shes not ugly or she wouldnt be in MOVIES your ugly! Bitter, party of one

mel

Sandra Bullock is beautiful ! and a good actress!

Sand In My Crack

I could see telling the entire web reading world if you were held as a sex slave for some hot Hollywood hunk (or babe), taken for a 10,000.00 shopping spree afterwards, given 5000.00 cab fare and a card with all their numbers just in case you ever "needed anything"....but if your only claim to fame is that "Sandra Bullock beaned me with an apple" over 20 years ago in HS...jeezeeeeeee that is just so beyond pathetic that iIcannot stop LMAO!!!!!!

YumYum

Time to put back into law the ability to commit people to state mental hospitals. Screw the ACLU for taking this away from the innocents who suffer from attacks from the mentally unstable. Get them locked up and don't let them out until they are well.

whatever

I'm totally lost...where is the post explaining what Sandra did to Washington Lee? I've searched and I cannot find it on here.

Anon1234

I too am lost. From what I gather an apple was thrown by Sandra at Washington....who desreved it by the sounds of it.
Either way. This is slander. Ruining someone's name for gain is slander. Grow up. Act your age. Its pretty sick that a grudge has been held for 20+ years. A person who does that is sick, twisted and needs some serious help. Go to the people in the little white jackets Washington. They'll take good care of you.

ONE WHO KNOWS

HEY, WASHINGTON LEE GENERAL (WHO OBVIOUSLY HAS HAD MORE THAN 9 LIVES):

YOU NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY, BECAUSE I CAN CALL SANDRA, TELL HER WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT HER, AND SHE CAN SUE YOU FOR SLANDER, PAL!

WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO TELL HER YOU SAID YOU WERE LYING, OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY AND TELL THE JUDGE WHEN YOU ARE IN COURT FOR THE LIBEL SUIT?!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS. BUT I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THAT (the person you are naming yourself after) LEE DROVE HIS CALVARY INTO THE DEN OF DEATH BECAUSE OF HIS FOOLISHNESS!!
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT THEN STOP PLAYING HOOKY AND GO BACK TO YOUR HISTORY CLASS!
DON'T YOU BE FOOLISH TOO--SHUT UP ABOUT SANDRA AND YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WILL NOT SUFFER! OTHERWISE....I'LL BE WATCHING!

#123 and #124
The post from Washington Lee was there earlier, but was either deleted by TMZ or by the poster.