Fan to Angelina: Please Sign My Balls?

4/27/2007 2:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As Angelina Jolie exited a press conference yesterday in DC -- her car was rushed by a fan asking her to autograph his baseballs ... random!

The crusading superstar was in Washington to plead for more US funding for orphans and other children around the globe, and to open the headquarters of Global Action for Children, to which she and Brad have already given a million bucks.

The UN goddess obliged her fan, and signed the baseballs ... making one more child a little happier.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Farah Mawla

I love ANGELINA JOLIE very much, she is my favorite actress . I wish to speak with her and to see her personal. Please tell me how can I get her EMAIL to speak with her plz . If anyone knows her EMAIL please send it for me . And I want her personal WEBSITE . My email is farah_mawla@hotmail.com . And THANKYOU verymuch .

shelley

Angelina really turned out to be a "stand-up" gal. My hat is off to her, and to Pitt. They have made a difference, and they put their souls, and money where there mouths are.

BRAD, AND ANGELINA ARE NOT PHONIES. THEY HAVE TO WORK THEIR WAY THROUGH THE PHONIES. STAND UP PEOPLE IN MY BOOK. DON'T COME MUCH BETTER THAN THESE TWO PEOPLE. THEY USED THEIR FAME FOR THE LESS FORTUNATE. WHO ELSE IN STUPID HOLLYWOODLAND CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO THESE TWO? NONE.

KOI

Thanks for signing my baseballs angelina.. your a class act! See you Wednesday

Karolyn

Manuela,

Hey, don't bad mouth the good old USA! You've got it all wrong. We are the No. 1 country in the world with the most generosity. We give more that any other country, so please don't talk about what you don't know anything about.. Do you happen to know which country is at the bottom of the list for not helping out? It's France! You can bad mouth them if you like.

think about this *******

Andelina:
All I am saying is two words...
UNITED STATES

Just my opinion

I like Angelina. She does her own thing, takes care of her family, she's very pretty and she gives back to the world.

I don't know regular people who have a desire, let alone the will, to give back to others by charity.

Good going Angelina, you're a good role model.

And as far as the kids she adopts, she has enough wealth to help others and give them a sense of family. There is nothing wrong with giving an orphan a home with a mother, father and siblings.

Just my opinion

Why does everyone hate what she does for charity? And why all the hate because she adopts from poor countries?

The United States is among the richest countries in the world! She adopts from the poorest countries and people hate her because of it?

Get a life. Better yet, YOU SHOULD ADOPT A US CHILD if you have a problem with Angelina! Hey at the very least GIVE TO CHARITY or VOLUNTEER AT A SHELTER then come back and put this woman down for helping others.

observer

If everybody have a sense of humanitarian side on them, specially with money, this world will be better off. Maybe less chaos in this world?

Tonka2

Why should we be bombarded with having to take care of other countries?

Africa is not part of the United States. Enough helping other countries when they hate this country to begin with.

really dont care

Why doesnt she adopt american children also? If she is such a great role model then she needs to realize there are children here who are needing good homes.

Brother Harold, S.J.

HER LIPS LOOK LIKE THE LIPS OF AN ELEPHANT'S TOOSHIE.

OPEN UR eyes Lady!

home wrecker..

un goddess??

USA

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

DID ANGELINA JOLIE FORGET THE CHILDREN IN UNITED STATES?????

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF CHILDREN WHO DOESNT HAVE PARENTS .

THESE CELEBS NEED TO WORRY ABOUT UNITED STATES CHILDREN .

CELEBS ARE SO WRAPPED IN THERE OWN "LITTLE WORLD" THEY FORGET

THOSE IN UNITED STATES .........

REMEMBER IT STARTS AT "HOME " USA , BEFORE GOING TO SOME OTHER

FOREIGN COUNTRY . THERE ARE MILLIONSSSS OF PEOPLE WHO'S OUT

OF A JOB , DO YOU SEE THESE CELEBS HELPING THEM OUT ??

JOLIE IS ONLY INTO HERSELF , YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE BLIND TO SEE IT .

# 1 ............IS RIGHT .....UNITED STATES FIRST

WHAT PEOPLE SHOULD DO IS "BOYCOTT" MANY OF THESE CELEBS

MOVIES , BUYING CDS , ETC UNTIL THEY START THINKING OF HELPING

UNITED STATES ORPHANS , THAT INCLUDES OPRAH , SHE'S NO BETTER .

FOR NOW ON , IF I SEE AN CELEB , NOT HELPING THOSE IN UNITED STATES

I'LL JUST BOYCOTT ....EVERYTHING OF THERES ..........JUST L IKE IM DOING

WITH TOM CRUISE .............IM NOT GOING TO FINANCIALLY HELP THEM AS

FAR AS GOING TO THE MOVIES , BUYING CDS , ETC , AGAIN IF THEY CAN'T

HELP THOSE IN UNITED STATES AND THAT APPLIES TO THOSE IN

WASHINGTON DC .

MamaMe

There are many orphans in this country. Yet she has not even for once considered adopting a child born in the USA. It's jsut not that big of a deal to her, but I have faith that she will one day.

As far as a fan asking to sign his balls...She's seen as freak no matter what she is doing now. She kissed her brother and has gotten involved with 1 man that was engaged and another that was married , She also had a relationship with a woman. I'm confused just typing this...not too many women with that past.

rad

beautiful woman, i love her

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments