Fan to Angelina: Please Sign My Balls?

4/27/2007 2:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As Angelina Jolie exited a press conference yesterday in DC -- her car was rushed by a fan asking her to autograph his baseballs ... random!

The crusading superstar was in Washington to plead for more US funding for orphans and other children around the globe, and to open the headquarters of Global Action for Children, to which she and Brad have already given a million bucks.

The UN goddess obliged her fan, and signed the baseballs ... making one more child a little happier.

kristalina

# 10 GOD BLESS YOU!!!! YOU ARE 100 % right!!!!

regretting I used to call her a slut

IF you are starving in this country .... well.... YOU ARE A DUMBASS!! And you deserve it!

Monkey

Hey I applaud her efforts. She has an agenda and she doesn't cram it down our throats like that fat head Rosie O'Donnell.
www.Speedmonkey.net

ivy

HEY # 41 L:

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS.

OF WHAT? SHE'S A GODAM* CELEBRITY. PEOPLE DON'T GET JEALOUS OF CELEBRITIES. YOU'RE ASSCRAP.

nia

#44 I agree.
If you are starving in this country, yes you are a dumbass.
There's a fast food place everywhere. I don't see a Micky D's in Nigeria

Oh Canada

The United States of America IS one of the richest, most powerful countries in the world; blame your government for not providing for their less fortunate citizens. It's a shame that education, medicare, children's rights, and senior citizens is not a priority for "the most powerful/richest country".
As an outsider (Canadian) it appears the focus of many is on " the best, the brightest, the richest, and the healthiest". The countries in which Ms.Jolie has adopted do not have .1% of the millionaires as the US. There are enough millionaires & billionaires in America that are far wealthier than Ms. Joile and Brad Pitt, why begrudge them for wanting to make a difference in a poverty ridden country.

I'm sure many the Forbes list could careless about the lives of the underprivileged unless they are instructed by their accountants a cheque just so Uncle Sam won't take too much of their disposable income.

Angelina has given 1/3 of her income to worthy causes for many years. How many of us do that? Her nortorious past is behind her; Ms Jolie has emerged a stronger woman with a heart of gold and a sense of purpose. She's real, she's honest, she's a force to be reckon with. Brad Pitt was fortunate to have found such a woman, and AJ is just as fortunate to have found a man who makes her feel more secure, and one that loves her and their expanding family.

Ms. Jolie didn't wreck anybody's home if that's what is blinding many with such hatred. Jennifer Anniston is an average looking woman that cleans up really well, she's at best an average actress (Lisa Kudrow was the most talented of the Friends cast); Ms. Anniston had a winning lottery ticket for seven years and didn't cash it in. Didn't anybody tell her they have an expiry date?

Good men are hard to find. Ms. Jolie was is brillant, she was intelligent enough to cash in her ticket right away.

Star

ANGIE INSPIRES ME TO BE A BETTET PERSON EVEN AMERICAN IDOL INPIRES BY ANGIE.SHE BEAUFIFUL INSIDE AND OUT.

nia

Also we don't know what really happened between Jen/Angie/Brad.

Let's not put the blame solely on Angie. The women are always blamed under these circumstances but damn, Brad can't be blamed?? Jeez, if i were Brad i would have left Jen years ago if she didn't give me a damn baby & a damn family.
If any of you bitches had the chance to hang out with Brad i'm sure you would not give a damn if he was with Jen.

kristalina

-People what's wrong here???? what are you talking about??? You have something against AJ & her vision???? What about P.Anderson & her PETA organization here in USA??? That's just STUPID & CRAZY man!!!!

-At less helping humans is much more VALUE that helping animals not????

-Congratulations Angie!!! I would wish from my heart there are just some more people as you are in this world!!!!!

haha

Brad is ugly I dont care who is he with. I still don't know why all you women think he is soo hot! Yuck! He is U G L Y !

kr

they dont care , its a bigger tax writeoff, doin things the way they do it, the brad has been acting , he's about to come back to his senses and hook up with somebody else. and it ain't just celebs, the u.s.a should take care of # 1 anyways bring the troops home and clean up our own damn messes!

Rikki

neither one of us knows Angelina or Brad personally, however, I like the fact that she helps others...not just other but children. It's easy for us to criticize, but let me tell all you Angelina haters something: when this woman (angelina) dies, she'll be remembered for the something, but most of you will never be remembered because of spending to much time criticizing others who are making a difference. Angelina is not a saint, she never said she was, but to the children she adopted and are showing love she's GOD. I love her because she has a good heart....now leave her alone. And as mother Teresa once said " If we judge others, we have no time to love them" Her humanitarian work has abslolutely NOTHING to do with Brad's first marriage.

nia

kr # 55
it's nice that you express your opinions but could you read over what you write before you click on add. I had the worst time trying to figure out what the hell you wrote & you're american?? Thanks for showing everyone how educated we are.

Star

I ADMIRE HER FOR SHE WORK DOES IN THE WORLD SHE'S WONDERFUL AND A STRONG WOMAN.FOR ALL HATERS INSTEAD CRITICIZE HER YOU SHOULD TAKE LESSON FROM HER THE WORLD WILL BETTER .ANGELINA JOLIE I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT.

Wow.

Americans can be so ignorant of the things that go on outside the country. Thousands of children aren't starving here every single day... in other contries it's happening. If I could afford to, I'd donate a million bucks too. It's just devistating, no child deserves that kind of life. At least orphans here have a chance at a good life, if they so choose to take that path. Look outside the box morons. And keep in mind: America isn't the only country in the world. Pisses me off when people get all pissed off that Angelina is helping others.