Whatcha

Smokin'?

4/28/2007 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hey dude, what's that smell?!

Sniff on into our gallery of puffin' celebs -- it's smokin' hot!

Did you get off on it? Want some more? Light up our "Bad Boys" and "Bad Girls" galleries!

Bad Boys Gallery: Click to launch photos Bad Girls gallery: Click to launch photos

blogaboutnothing.com

No Winona Ryder in the Bad Girls gallery???? Ah, come on! She's my favorite bad girl...

whatever

Would someone please enlighten me on what Charlize Theron is doing with that apple? Is this some new trendy way to toke out? I've been out of the scene for many years and didn't know if it's some South African way of smoking it.

c

YOU CAN USE AN APPLE A CAN OF SODA A 2-LITER BOTTLE...I PERSONALLY LIKE MY PIPE AND BONG BEST SHE OBVIOUSLY DOESNT WANT TO CARRY PERIPHANELIA..OR HAD NO TIME TO BUY IT...NO REAL POT HEAD SMOKES THAT WAY SHE PROBABLY JUST HIT IT ON VACATION.

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

Take a second look and it is a sniff-- from a spaced out contraption.

Mama mia you got one on even the experts, sweet-pie.

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

She fell, poor thing

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

Give her the benefit of the doubt, it may be an innocent action.

annab

no wonder DIAZ is looking so wrinkled and old these days....YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHARLIZE.........BAD, BAD, BAD GIRL!!!!!!!

annab

maybe she is just SUCKING THE JUICE OUT OF THE APPLE..... :)

No legs in Texas :(

You know what they say, smoking an a appple a day keeps the dr. away!

Satish Bhardwaj

I'm not worried about what she's smoking. What ever it is it is perking her cleavage up. Boy I've never seen such tight breasts. They turn me on on. Girl. Keep smoking. Tell other girls what you are smoking so that they too start smoking the stuff and thus shape up their breasts. I like it. Future looks bright.

Kevin Keckeisen

Hey. Where are all the outraged comments about this stupid idiots slowly killing themselves and being a very, very bad role models??????? I have lost respect for some new celebrities because they smoke. Isn't the one bald woman Britney Spears?

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

11-------Tristan Unsworth
The Bald woman is writing a book on suicide, next best thing when you don't suceed.

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

what ever she is doing looks illegal

Jenny

It's called an applebomb
u put weed in the middle and light it from the top

whatever

#14....I thought an apple bomb was a drink made with Vodka.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments