Hollywood's Hottest Legs

4/29/2007 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here they are, the hottest legs walkin' in Tinseltown! They've got gam!

Click on in to see the best sticks in the show biz!

Wanna stroll through some more? Check out our "Busted" and "Ripped & Raw" galleries!

Diana

Ms. Electra is very "used up". Send Electra back to some other hard rocker.... they can then finish the job on her!

Ricardo Jimenez

Just think of any beautiful young actress in 10 years....like all women (specially)the ones we admire.....time will take its place in all, including their faces. They will all fade away, and because of the internet and HDtv new beautiful people will take their place.
The not so beautiful will become "more interesting" They will only change for the better.
Good luck Carmen, Paris and others.

Superman

You guys are brutal. Grow up. You sound like a bunch of wannabes that still live home with their parents. If you can't say something nice, or remotely respectful, shut up.

Midnight

Cameron & Electra have great legs! Big mistake to add the short Ms Spears to this list.

ericsmusclecars.com

mariah carey wins that battle hands down.....sorry girls !

www.ericsmusclecars.com

choppy 1

Being a woman and someone who works out 6 days a week, I can appreciate a great pair of legs as much as anyone else. 90% of it is genetic. Most of the legs shown WERE enviable, however, Brit's legs are nothing special. Halle is beautiful, but her knees are not very pretty. And, anyone can look like they have nice legs (Vanessa Williams) if 80% of them are covered with a long dress. Sorry girls.

Freakshow

Ms. Spears legs are nasty. She is an overweight has-been. To see her under hottest legs made me puke in my mouth.

mike

Paris Hilton...give me a break!! WHAT ABOUT AMERIE AND CIARA??!!!!

Kimberlymyob

Look! Carmen is ready for her colonoscopy! I am always so glad when a star takes care of her health!

AngelG.1

Whew-ha!! What a sorry bunch. As a woman in my 40's and still turns heads I know I cant dress the way my 20 year old daughter does - she is in amazing shape , she can dress sexy and not look like a slut.

And as for Amarie,Ciara, Beyonce, Shakira etc., all these ladies have real talent , so as they get older they can move to the next chapter.

Mariah , Mariah, poor thing. She was so very pretty and had a wonderful voice. Then she went crazy: the too tight dresses, the big boobs, her nutty LAMB blogs on and on and on. Please someone who really loves her get her the help she needs before she becomes the next Anna Nicole.

Peace and Love : )

Foxbot

Euch! Worst legs = Paris Hilton. Britney's come in at a close second though. I think it's a tie between Jessica and Mariah for hottest legs, mrrrrroWr!!

kr

AMEN!!! Ummmmm...I'VE HAD TROUBLE WITH SOME OTHER BITCH ON ANOTHER BLOG NAMED NIA WHO STICKS HER NOSE IN LIKE A COMMY BITCH....THEY KEEP FORGETTIN THIS IS THE U.S.A ..WE CAN SPEAK OUR DAMN MINDS WHEN WE WANT.

EMILIO

BRITNEY LOOKS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yoanna

As much as I can't stand JLO, Fur Hag, she is the one with the classiest look. Mariah has a flat ass. Christina is stuck in the 1930s with that ugly hair do, and britney needs new stockings. Most of them looks like total skanks.

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

That's the 2nd ugly loose behind they put in front of us,

I'll take the ugly bangs instead, more pleasant to the eye.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments