Angelina Adopts ... a Happy Attitude!

4/30/2007 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie revealed a seldom seen good mood while exiting a screening at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York on Friday.

The smiling Oscar winner, sans brood, caused paparazzi pandemonium by waving to the crowd, signing autographs and allowing one lucky fan to actually hug her. That's rarer than winning the lottery!

The reason for Jolie's pleasant demeanor -- the event was a screening of "A Place in Time," a documentary she helped direct. The case of the jolly Jolie has been solved!

canuckistani

man, what pandemonium. she's sure brave to walk so calmly through that.

LaughingatBrangelina

I'm de-lurking to say that some Angelina fans post the nastiest messages. I'm so tired of their silly search-and-destroy mission, responding to anti-Angelina posts, with crude barbs and judgmentalism, showing their own hatred for posters they view as the "haters.". Some seem to think that the initials "T.M.Z." stand for "Toss Many Zingers" at whoever dares to post an opinion contrary to their desire to enshrine Brangelina. I access this site to read gossip, be amused, and it's amazing how serious some of these posters can be. I'm finding it helpful simply to ignore their diatribes.. There are plenty of posts, by civil, rational people, for me to enjoy, thank goodness.

someone

#43..I see your one of the Brangelunatics that can only build your idol up, by trying to put down Jennifer Aniston...I don't see Jens picture nearly as much as I see Whorelina.

Shante

The only reason you're bashing her is because of Maniston. If the shoe fits, wear it.

Shante

Stop clicking on Angelina news Joan if you're so sick of her as you claim.

Shante

Why would anyone want to take that many pics of Jen Aniston? We don't have to say much to build Angelina up compared to her. What has she done in her 40 years that she's been on this earth?

blahblahblah

Angelina Jolie is a great, special woman, a good partner, a good mother, not to mention a good actress, I admire her humanitarian work, I am so proud to be her fan.

Progressive

Then ignore her, EEEEEKKKKK. It's easy! Don't post here anymore!

Progressive

Jamie is right, Joan! Just ignore Angelina. That's not hard to do, is it? Skip stories about her, don't look at her pictures and don't post in threads about her.

LaughingatBrangelina

Good for you Joan! Tell it like it is to fanatic Jamie and the others about their idol Angelina

GRouston

You probably do not read this stuff, possibly one of your friends will, you love to be involved, help people as does Bradd, I have something that will bless millions, my book-trus story about my struggles with alcoholism/addiction and my recovery, it will bless millions and I need exposure. The Book, "MY MIND HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN," please read it. Thnks and keep up the awesome work you are doing.

DA

Are you people blind? She is out beefing-up her up coming film!!!!!!! Talking to People Magazine, smiling in public, what a joke!!!

carolynlee

#43 : You don't see Jennifer's pictures because she is not newsworthy . What is the story to be : her latest tan ? her latest workout routine ? who she ate dinner , lunch, or breakfast with ? what bogus prize did she pay for ? did she sleep with Vince ? Come on Jennifer does nothing to help or impact anyone in a significant way . Oh yeah she did support her Friend David Arquette at his latest TV show . And a couple of months ago she did appear on Courtney's show (Dirt) in a really lame lesbian appearance .

anglina is beautiful inside and out

ANGELINA SI SO STUNNINGLY BEAUTFUL INSIDE AND OUT...
CHIN CHIN GO AWAY COME AGAIN WHEN YOUR CHIN IS NO LONGER AS LONG AS YOUR FOREHEAD

anglina is beautiful inside and out