Hayden Acts Her Age

4/30/2007 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brits who put Hayden Panettiere #6 on their Sexiest Women Alive list might want to think twice.

Hayden, spotted walking her dog yesterday in Los Angeles, was looking more like a Junior High student after gym class than a cheerleader with the power to launch illegal fantasies.

That bitch is really cute.

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

Only fat old cows hate that 99.9% of men fantasize about hot under-age babes! Deal with it,it will never change,if your B/F or husband tells you otherwise they are:

1.GAY
2.LYING

My daughter has a lot of hot friends & trust me I undress em all with my eyes!

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

Hey AnnaMe! I don't care for some of the comments from bored horny guys but it's called FREE SPEECH ( look it up honey ) I bet you wish you lived in Nazi Germany during Hitler's riegn.

My son is in Iraq fighting for our freedom,yours & the pervy guys here.I find you post more offending than the 'drooling cavemen' ones.

Naughty but nice :)

NO more of your Loser web site for me............TMZ has become the true site for SICKOS!

ivy

#17 AnnaMe: I have spoken with an authority at TMZ about some of the comments on this post. He said he has already been notified and that TMZ is taking "the appropriate action."

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

This site must be run by homosexuals,as a real man would know that most(if not all) men lust after young girls.

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

Instead of doing something useful with your lifes some of you are getting upset over what some horny dumb men are posting.

No wonder the world is such a mess.

-sigh-

Krum

Hey, a hottie's a hottie...and regardless of her age, Hayden is a HOTTIE!!!!

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

Sometimes I just wanna give up.

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

Cheers!

ivy

Guys like younger women just like women prefer younger men. Any guy over the age of 30 is a waste of skin. Performance issues, prostrate problems, health problems, baldness, sagging scrotums, man boobs? HELL NO!!! Give me a hot young stud any day!!!!

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

That lady Martha has a right to her opinion.

You need to get your fat ass laid.I heard some men like fattys!

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

# 29 might be shallow but she is also right.Young chicks have fewer issues,firm,soft skin & overall leave the 30+ crowd in the dust.

ivy

HA HA HA! AnnaMe you sure told that bioch Martha off! You made me laugh!!!!

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

Another hot young babe is the red head from the Harry Potter movies! She is shaping up rather nicely!

ivy

Hey "AnnaMe sounds like a bitch" Number 30 and 32:

READ # 29 TIFFANY'S REMARKS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SAGGING SCROTUMS!!!! BALDNESS! MAN BOOBS!!!!!!

I BET THAT DESCRIBES #30 AND #32 PERFECTLY!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA