Hayden Acts Her Age

4/30/2007 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brits who put Hayden Panettiere #6 on their Sexiest Women Alive list might want to think twice.

Hayden, spotted walking her dog yesterday in Los Angeles, was looking more like a Junior High student after gym class than a cheerleader with the power to launch illegal fantasies.

That bitch is really cute.

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

I just printed this photo of tasty Hayden.When I get home I'm gonna have a real fun time IF you know what I mean! (:

ivy

NOW, NOW, SETTLE DOWN. YOU ALL KNOW THE GUYS POSTING ARE MIDDLE AGED FAT GUYS WITH HUGE BEER GUTS, BACK HAIR, AND EVERYTHING TIFFANY #29 SAID.
LET THEM HAVE THEIR FANTASY 'CUZ GOD KNOWS THEY'LL NEVER EXPERIENCE THE REALITY. FEEL SORRY FOR THE FUGLY TROLZ.

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

I never miss my daughters cheerleading practices!I'm sure some guys will understand!

SlappDaddy

Maybe TMZ should turn over some the pedophile e-mails over to Dateline NBC and catch a couple of Predators.

Buck Ramone

If any of you creeps got near a daughter of mine I'd beat the crap out of you.

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

She is the ONLY reason I watch HEROES!

I would be happy just licking her feet!

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

My daughter's B/F looks a lot like Hayden,you have no idea how many times I have jerked off thinking of her & Hayden too!

Threesome,anyone?

Jean

She's adorable and as a mom I fear for her. Her extremely public life and that of all child actors and performers is scary to me. There's so much pressure and the media as well as popular culture has such a tendency to sexualize something in order to sell it. I look at this sweet child who is a brilliant actress and I fear for her safetly and balance in the long run. The fact that grown men are fantasizing about her in ways that they'd not even look at their wives is just sad. I also think of my own teenage daughters and I hurt for the kids everywhere. I pray that Hayden will survive 68 year old sickos and grimy losers who can't see her talent past her bodacious ta-tas. I wonder if these creeps realize that she is also a human being with feelings and aspirations and not just a sex doll put out there for their twisted fantasies. An actor tells a story. A serious actor doesn't masturbate you under the table. If you wanted that then you should perhaps rent another type of film. Goddess bless you Hayden.

Josh

Akwaaaaaaaard

JD

I think she's slammin hot....

eww yall are sick.

wow u pervs are sick.

ivy

#39 Leese: OMG I so luv the band Elefant. I have both their CD's. Diego is knockin!!!!

Mel

This is Chris Hansen and I would like to talk to you about your TMZ posts............

ivy

Jean: don't be too upset by some of these posts. TMZ is purging some already. Besides, most of them are probably from the same fat old loser who has to pay for it.

baby girl

#19- who is the "authority" and what is the appropriate action being taken? Freedom of speech--remember? This is a gossip site. If you don't like it -go away. Btw, who is reporting the TMZ staff that wrote that she "looked like a Cheerleader with the power to launch illegal fantasies". You're an idiot if you think TMZ doesn't post crap like this to get people to going. If you think anyone posting here is afraid of something they post being looked at by the "authorities" you need help. This isn't CNN, MSNBC, or FOX news. And TMZ doesn't trace computers. ASS!!!!!