Hayden Acts Her Age

4/30/2007 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brits who put Hayden Panettiere #6 on their Sexiest Women Alive list might want to think twice.

Hayden, spotted walking her dog yesterday in Los Angeles, was looking more like a Junior High student after gym class than a cheerleader with the power to launch illegal fantasies.

That bitch is really cute.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

ivy

Are we talking about man love? I want to watch. Where can I watch?

Bull

I had my say... I commented on that sweet delicious thing in the picture, responded to you refuting your inaccurate claims... but I refuse to stoop down to your level in harrassing you, which is just dumb and totally immature. You say you are 22, but you act as if you're 14.

ivy

BullABC I'm interest in some man action with you. How can I get in touch with you?

Eagerely awaiting your response.

Bull

I think jenni and caroline would be amused if you threw them a chewtoy.. I'm getting that feeling their cumulative IQ isn't much higher than that of an average human, but thats probably because they are one in the same. Would you show your boss, or your significant other the lude trash you posted in here? I would not have a problem doing the same.

Steve, homosexuality is a sin. Put yourself out of your misery.

ivy

BullABC and Nobody:

Do you guys have a video coming out soon?

hehehe

ivy

# 102 Samantha:

Do you know where can I get hold of man love tape from posters?

Eagerly await response.

baby girl

Wait a minute Taun- weren't YOU the one acting all offended by the comments and now you join in?????? Be carefull asswipe- the Authorities are watching! Still LYAS??? Yeah, me too.

ivy

STEVE:

Uh, dude, I was just joking. Get your hand outta your pants already. Sheeesh!

baby girl

I'm telling my Mommy!!! And TMZ!!!! Boo hoo. I'm gonna let them know that the only response I have is to tattle and say they're gonna find you!! WAAAAAAAAAA(hicup)WAAAAAA.

ivy

Hey Steve, I got some big ole man love for ya....

ivy

#111 I LIKE EM YOUNG:

I'm young. And I like older men. Interested in a little crown time?

ME

I JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUTH A LITTLE BIT... SHAME ON YOU PERVS. WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE DAUGHTERS AND NASTY OLD MEN STARE AT THEM. PIGS

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7