Lowly Subjects! Behold $22 Mil Beckingham Palace West!

4/30/2007 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After months of searching, the Beckhams have finally landed a pad in Beverly Hills, and TMZ's got a look at King David and Queen Victoria's castle-to-be. Do not look the monarchs in the eye, please.
David Beckham and Victoria Beckham's new palace.
It's a 13,000-plus-sq.-ft. Italianate villa built just this year, with six bedrooms (barely enough to hold the Beck-brood), and nine bathrooms (conveniently enough as David flushes what remains of his soccer cred away) in an appropriately posh part of the 90210. The long narrow entrance hall looks like something out of the opening credits of "Get Smart," just for good measure.

No word from real estate sources on whether the kitchen will enable the veddy-veddy-British couple to produce edible food.

Simone

That's a nice crib!!!

mary

For 22 million I expected better.

tinkerbell

That house is beautiful!!! Too bad it's going to some people who don't appreciate how lucky they are to be able to buy such nice things.

ME

I'd love to do Posh in that pool!!!!

snapcase07

and all this time i was under the impression victoria used a weed whacker for those whacky haircuts.

Be Nice

Lets face it, the truth is we would all love to live in a $22 million home as beautiful as that one. I think its funny when people say they are flaunting their money. Should she shop at the thrift store? This is America, if you want something get creative and find a way to earn it...stop complaining about what other people have. It makes you look like a sad loser.

WHAT THE?

U G L Y! JUST LIKE POSH!

blabs

Is that a MIRROR in the kitchen? LOL

Shaka

I agree #21. They can obviously afford it, so why not? Who are we to tell them how they can and can't spend THEIR own money. I say more power to them. What's the difference between David earning millions playing soccer and the NFL or NBA? Those players are paid in the millions as well. Get over it. Go make your own millions and quit complaining about how someone, whom you don't even know, spends theirs.

Diana

People with enough money to buy such a house will NEVER become communist sympathisers. Just think: millions of children die of starvation each year.

miss smiff

How the hell did that fugly woman end upin a house like that????

I'm hot as hell and still live at home:((((( WTF???????????????

LM

To Be Nice:

I agree with you. If you want something, you should work for it. There are plenty of average people who have a lot-mansions, nice cars, vacation homes, etc but they WORK HARD for it and just live quietly. She's talentless and he gets paid millions and millions to kick a stupid ball. I'm not complaining about what they have, I'm complaining that the headline refers to them as "royalty" like they are better than everyone else. Like look at Donald Trump-yea he has his issues and everyone one knows he very waelthy, but he did it all himself and you don't hear about everything he buys all the time.

I usually don't even comment on these stupid people, the more comments they get the more publicity they get.

Quit ur bitchin'

It really kills me that people are starving in this world and yet these 2 have way too much.....

There are far too many injustices in this world.............

wearasmile

Is it just me or does VB never smile? I can't remember seeing a single picture of her with even a hint of a smile. With a house like that, I'd be grinning from ear to ear.

annab

is there a special room in that house, where david can put victoria, and LOCK THE DOOR, AND MAYBE EVEN THROW AWAY THE KEY?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments