Lowly Subjects! Behold $22 Mil Beckingham Palace West!

4/30/2007 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After months of searching, the Beckhams have finally landed a pad in Beverly Hills, and TMZ's got a look at King David and Queen Victoria's castle-to-be. Do not look the monarchs in the eye, please.
David Beckham and Victoria Beckham's new palace.
It's a 13,000-plus-sq.-ft. Italianate villa built just this year, with six bedrooms (barely enough to hold the Beck-brood), and nine bathrooms (conveniently enough as David flushes what remains of his soccer cred away) in an appropriately posh part of the 90210. The long narrow entrance hall looks like something out of the opening credits of "Get Smart," just for good measure.

No word from real estate sources on whether the kitchen will enable the veddy-veddy-British couple to produce edible food.

annab

I DON'T THINK SHE IS GOING TO COOK IN THAT KITCHEN. I DON'T THINK SHE EATS.

Lee

blah

it looks tiny. for 22 million, i want 3 levels, an attic, 2 basements, the ocean, my own private forest and greens and lake. with waterfall, dammit.

that looks like a $200,000 - $300,000 house anywhere else. California is out of control.

ellie

Victoria is so plastic....it's ridiculous. She sucks in those cheeks....never smiles...and is so ridiculously skinny...that she's repulsive. So tired of these for nothing folks with their 22 million dollar mansions. Here...in LA...they're a dime a dozen and a total bore....a bunch of inflated egos with no "soul "...............

Hollywood's a Hazard

She does tend to take "strike a pose" a little too seriously. Real Royals are far less stiff.

CMS

32. In a world where an estimated 30 THOUSAND children die daily from hunger the Beckhams greed, over consumption and flamboyant waste of money makes me angry and disgusted!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 3:46PM on Apr 30th 2007 by Shame on them!
#############################################################

My thoughts exactly!

I bet they're so self absorbed that they don't even know enough to be embarassed.

lor

tacky Beckhams = tacky house

Stacy

I'm soooo jeolous..do people really have that much money??? I'd be happy just to tour a house like that. Oh well, I'll just have to wait for my mansion in the sky. Damn pop ups...how do you get rid of them?????

L.S

nothing great like them!!!

Mrs. Watkins

mmm..yea.. I think I will just enjoy my little house and be so much more content in life than the Beckham's.

Olivia

Anyone else think that kitchen is not going to be used by Posh at all except to store her pretzels and diet coke? LOL

daytonaruth

LUV THE NEW CRIB........IT'S WHAT I WOULD CHOOSE IF I HAD THAT KIND OF MONEY.....BUT FOR NOW ITS AN OLD BANGED UP DUPLEX...BUT THIS IS FAR BETTER THAN WHAT I GREW UP IN....A TRAILER WITH A TRAIN TRAK IN THE BACK.....GET SOME BI*CHES!!!!!...............ANYWAYS.....I GUESS THEY WILL BE HAVIN' SOME THROW DOWNS TO REMEBER IN THIS HOUSE....LET THE PARTY BEGIN AND BRING FOUR OF YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!.................SOMEONE TELL THE SPICES THAT I WOULD LIKE TO COME OVER SOME DAY AND SHARE A FATTY WITH THEM.....HEHEHEHE

daytonaruth

I HATE IT WHEN I SPELL WRONG...TO CORRECT THE BLOG RITE ABOVE ME.......ITS "REMEMBER"...NOT "REMEBER"......I TO' YOU ABOUT THESE TREES IN FLORIDA....YOU ALL KNOW THAT THE OFFICIAL FLOWER OF FLORIDA IS THE "PURPLE POPCORN BUD"??RITE??....SOMETIMES IT'S CROSS BRED WITH THE "NORTHERN LITES BUD"...YOU KNOW...THE OFFICIAL FLOWER OF NEW YORK...HEHEHEHEHE.....

U.S.C.

Why couldn't they buy a 5 million dollar B.H. house and give the rest to Idol Gives Back. They could feed all of Africa with the left over money, as can all the stars. These stars have the nerve to ask us for donations and most of us are working 2 jobs just to pay rent. Give me a break!

Ladybug

This is the epitome of greed and worship of an over-rated British footballer who was fired from the UK league as captain! He's as nasty as Posh, otherwise known as "Skank Spice"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments