Posh Titillates Photogs, Jay Leno

4/30/2007 11:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting a see-through black top, Victoria Beckham gave a relentless group a photogs quite a show this weekend, as she made her triumphant return to L.A.

TMZ spotted the former Spice Girl arriving at LAX Saturday morning -- with a welcoming crew of camera wielding paparazzi waiting for her outside the gate. Posh is in L.A. to finalize the deal on her new house, which pap agencies have already began patrolling from the air with helicopters.

Beckham's new neighbor, Jay Leno, drove by the sprawling home in his classic gold hot rod as our cameras were waiting for Posh to exit. Before speeding off into town, "The Tonight Show" host sent a welcoming message to the locals through our cameras.

cynthia

SHE IS SO STRANGE... SHE SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT IS MEAN TO HER KIDS WHY DOESNT SHE SMILE ARE GHER TEETH UGLY??

ivy

Wow. Silicone implants. Drool. Drool. Not.

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

I am not trying to be mean........... can someone explain the hype about this person and her husband other than they are rich?

I just don't get it. What have they done to justify such interest by the paparazzi? ??????

Seriously

What Julie said. Who cares? Why are they popular?

cynthia

#3 I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother Harold, S.J.

WHY MUST BE IMPORT SUCH TRASH FROM ABROAD? DON'T WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THE HOME-GROWN VARIETY?

Debra

I am going to make a lot of people mad...but most of these "stars" are so
tiny and short...they look like 4th graders with breast implants...creepy...how can any guy be sexually attracted to someone, not necessarily POSH...but someone so tiny and not be attracted to anyone and everyone that is
child-size? I just worry about men who are 6 feet tall and are married to someone 4' 11"...I wouldn't let my kids around them...sorry...I knew this was going to be controversial.

cynthia

DEBRA I ALSO AGREE WITH YOU!!

Rachel

Well, her clothes are interesting--over-dramatic, but stylish. You may as well ask why Jessica Simpson gets so much press? She's not talented. She is pretty, but she's gone under the knife to be pretty, not to mention instant changes her hair length, hair color, etc. No one needs to be talented to be on TMZ. Stars with talent go to great trouble to maintain privacy, to avoid the press, because they will be noticed for talent. We read about Victoria Beckham, Annan Nicole Smith, the latter-day version of Britney Spears the same way people read comic books. These people don't seem real to us. They seem like cartoons. They are famous for being famous. That's all they have, and they work it. I guess we must need cartoons in our lives, because we log on and read.

Alicia

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Just because a person looks different - perhaps strikingly prettier than the rest of us. Does that mean that their only purpose in life is to be a posh Star in the entertainment biz? Get a clue - when we die, we all look alike.

B

Does this woman have no shame? She has three sons, and it is disturbing, to say the least, that they see their Mother dressing this way and for all the world to see her nipples in almost every outfit. If my parent had done this, I would be scarred for life. This most certainly is a form of abuse to your children - and the world. Do we really need to see you semi nude on a weekly basis, lady? It is public indecency and I am surprised she is not charged!

She has some inflated idea that she is gorgeous and I suppose if you have money, you can have such beliefs. The problem is - SHE IS NOT even borderline attractive.

How does she live her life and act this way and never stop to think this is offensive to her poor children?

I can imagine what Tom Cruise must say behind closed doors because it has been reported that he would NEVER ALLOW Katie to dress this way. I suppose the money part excuses all of this and the hope she might become a XENU...

Seriously, what have we come to be if these people are the most sought after? I guess the freak shows will always prevail.

anthonysdreamgirl**

I like Posh, and i think she has fantastic breasts! ;-)

Tila is nasty!!!

once again these skanky ho's show us that you may have money but she sure as hell doesnt have any class. Shes got 3 kids and are never seen out anywhere then this bitch shows up here wearing no bra what a whore. bitch you got money buy a bra and quit looking so cheap. and take your skank ass back to england we got enough trash here already.

Kennedy

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lisa

I'm not 100% certain she wasn't wearing a bra. What I could see thru the flashes, I saw the outlines of bra straps. It could very well be that she is wearing a very "flimsy" one. I wore one to work last week without realizing how much detail could be seen thru my shirt; however, I'm certain Mrs. Beckham knows how much can be seen!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments