TomKat Chews Out Brooke Shields

4/30/2007 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes got the VIP treatment in Sin City this weekend -- eating a swanky, private dinner at the Wynn.

The couple ate with a group of friends, including pharmaceutical enemy-turned-buddy Brooke Shields, in a roped-off patio area of SW Steakhouse. Tom likes his meat!

After the meal, the group walked through the casino floor, where fans stepped away from slot machines and roulette tables to swarm the duo for photos and autographs.

RM

Tom Cruise is a small tiny jerk! He is too much into himself! With so many handsome actors...and I mean real actors...why would anyone waste their money on him? Brooke must have been slumming that night! It would make so many people happy if he never made another movie!!! AND I NEVER HAD TO LOOK AT HIS FACE AGAIN!!! rm

Karen Walker

They're all coocoo for coco puffs.

Monica

Oh who gives a crap about Tom Cruise.
Short man, big ego, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!

Monica

my pug dog is better looking that Tom. LOL

kt

they're all losers...
how much did Tom pay Brooke for this?
she's an idiot for supporting this publicity game of his.

Balderdash

"Tom likes his meat!"

I think that's common knowledge.

~RAYNE~

I like Tom Cruise. He is hot! Just becuz her jumped on a couch everyone hates him. I dont get it??/

Brother Harold, S.J.

TOO BAD THEY DIDN'T CHOKE TO DEATH. AS FOR TOM LIKING HIS "MEAT"--HELL, THAT'S NO SECRET AMONG THE GAY ROUGH-TRADE CROWD.

Liz

Why are the Clam people allowing Tom to hang out with Brooke? I thought they had strict rules in who they could associate with.

jen

I'm surprised Brooke had an appetite sitting across from that freak.

Kalby

Lucky bastards at the casino, I would like to see Tom Cruise up close myself! I want to see what he looks like in person for myself and be the judge of him! Atleast now I know he goes to the Wynn hotel, I'm gonna stop there next time I go to Vegas in hopes of seeing him there.

Elishha

All negative reports about Tom turned out to be false or fabricated. I used to believe them but now I don't anymore. Instead, I respect him for calmly and quietly defending all remors by just being himself. Go away, haters!

annab

KATIE DOES NOT LOOK UNHAPPY TO ME. I THINK SHE IS ENJOYING HER MARRIAGE, HER DAUGHTER AND HER LIFE!!!!!

RxKing

Brooke Shields has SOOO much more on the ball than Katie Holmes. Also has a MUCH cuter daughter same age as TomKat. When the cameras swarm TomKat, it only proves that ANY Hollywood man whith WHATEVER woman at his side grab headlines; Brooke Shields has more class than both of them put together (same thing could be said for Nicole Kidman). His short man syndrome is really annoying and LEGENDARY. UGH!

Jemima

I would be excite to see this trio walking by. It seems to me Tom is more than gracious to his fans. I heard from someone who met her professionally that Brooke Shields in one of the nicest stars in Hollywood.
I love that woman in the background, "OH MY GAWD, OH MY GAWD!'

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments