Hayden Sucks Face with Her Hero

5/1/2007 3:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Underage hottie Hayden Panettiere, 17, used some of her superhuman powers to woo her 21-year-old "Laguna Beach" boyfriend Stephen Colletti out for a snack n' smooch.

The young Hollywood lovebirds landed at Urth Caffe on Melrose Avenue, and canoodled their way through a lunch on the patio, ignoring photogs and gawking diners.

Ah, young love. *sounds of birdies*

Suzy

Is anybody else bothered by the fact that she is so young and looks even younger. Some people are trying to turn her into a sexual object. I think it's just plain sick.

craven

she is no hottie...

Get off your high horses

Geesh, she is NOT fat!! I guess you guys just think that anorexic skeletons like Nicole Richie are perfect.

marie

to Pamy..yes she played Lizzie Spaulding on Guilding Light and she was fantastic on that show. She is a very pretty girl and everyone needs to get over it with the weight issue..she looks healthy to me.

lola

She is NOT fat. Why does every Hollywood actress have to weigh less than 95 lbs? Somebody tell me !!! This girl is perfect just the way she is. It's going to be interesting to see where this life is going to lead her. She´s way too young for hollyweird.

Hello Kitty

I still can't believe that someone called her Lindsey Lohan.. she took it better than most people would have.

She eats, and does not come off as being overly needy like Hilton or Lohan.

concerned citizen

She is not FAT!!!!
However, she is a minor and this guy is asking for trouble. I hope he waits till she's 18.

xultar

There is an 18 year old black male high school student in jail from getting oral sex from a 16 year old white girl...his fellow clasmate...

Why isn't Stephen Colletti in jail?

Racism in America...it ain't no joke.

Josh

She makes me ridged in my pants.

jim

Who cares if he's oldr.... if he were a female teacher with a 12 yr lover... some women would be here defending it

Krum

She's a little pudgy, but she's only 17 so eventually she will lose her "baby-fat". Same thing happened with Hilary Duff...trust me, Hayden will be a full-blown hottie real soon.

catherine

I hope he has a good lawyer ... she is a minor!!!!!!

nika

in some states, he would be in jail for that!

Ressiecup

okay she kissed her boyfriend, I am quite sure her parents knew where she was. geez it wasnt like they were having sex in public

pinkachu

maybe hayden should've waited until her 18th birthday to do that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments