Hayden Sucks Face with Her Hero

5/1/2007 3:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Underage hottie Hayden Panettiere, 17, used some of her superhuman powers to woo her 21-year-old "Laguna Beach" boyfriend Stephen Colletti out for a snack n' smooch.

The young Hollywood lovebirds landed at Urth Caffe on Melrose Avenue, and canoodled their way through a lunch on the patio, ignoring photogs and gawking diners.

Ah, young love. *sounds of birdies*

ED

She is cute, she is not fat! Just because her boyfriend is 21 doesn't mean they are sleeping together. Maybe she is more mature for her age and can be trusted. You are the people that start rumors - rumors are usually wrong.

n

Who really cares? Just so long as your own kids do what you want. Met my husband at 18 and he was 27. Granted that she's a year younger, but she could go to Iraq, right?

Been married 18 years and counting.

n

It's a freakin kiss for godsake!!!!!

n

Where was your 16-17 year old daughter last night; or your 18 year old son????

Denise

She is 17, what is the big deal? As for going to jail, not happening, because as of the age of 17 it is the girls decision to have sex with someone older, or the same age, and it is not considered statatory {sorry for the spelling} rape. It's HOLLYWOOD what can we do or say!!!! Actually, in all aspect, WHO CARES!!!!! I am more worried about how many of our guys are being killed in Iraq, then some 17 year old actress kissing her man! Lets talk about real news, shall we!!!!!!

Barbara

What's all this talk about the law? They're only kissing. Maybe more is going on behind closed doors, but the picture is of them kissing. I see nothing wrong with it. And although I don't know who Hayden is, from these pictures she looks like a very pretty young woman.

Ron J

1st....I dont think nothing's wrong with this.
BUT!!!! The Law is the Law, If anyone over 18 has any sexual contact with someone under 18, they are breaking the law, and yes that includes kissing.
Everyone else would get calls from a D.A., but since they are celebs nothing will happen.
The consent age should be lowered in CA, but politicians feel that would spike teen pregnancy rates.
Oh and it doesnt matter if you parents say it's ok for you to date someone older, the law can still come after you and your parents!!!!
WATCH OUT !!!! and keep it on the D.L. Hayden

Cherry

It is not that bad of an age difference and in most states the law is 16 and older can consent not sure what it is in California but in most states it is only illegal if she is under 15. It is not like she is a 12 year old she is almost an adult and he is barely one I think they are cute together. give em a break

CHER BLANCO

TO WHOEVER REFERRED TO HER AS ALWAYS LOOKING FAT OR POSSIBLY BIG BONED, I THINK IT WAS COURTNEYYYY, DO YOU NEED AN APPOINTMENT WITH LENSCRAFTERS TO GET YOUR EYES CHECKED? SHE IS MAYBE A SIZE 4 OR 6, AND AS LEAN AS THEY COME. IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THERES A WEIGHT PROBLEM, YOU NEED TO BE CHECKED. SHE'S BUILT ADORABLE!!!

Patrick

Must you say "SUCK FACE?" Why cant you say she was kissing a boy.....OMG So she is kissing a boy, so what, it could be worse. Leave her alone. Why dont you go suck face with the toilet bowl....lmfao

elaine

I don't think the age difference is that big of a deal however, if this scenario was on DATELINE PREDATOR, he would go to jail.....oh...scratch that...if he was an average JOE like my 22 year old son, he would go to jail....but since he is hollywood royalty he will get away with it!

Granny1951

For goodness sakes, its a simple kiss, if that is what it is. What you see is not always what it seems. Doesn't matter. Some act as if they are are actually in the sack. I am a grandmother and I just don't see what there is to get all worked up about. I can recall a time that being 17 and unmarried a young girl was considered an old maid. Come on people lets be mature about this. LOL

Danielle

This is where things get confusing. Girls like Hayden, Lindsay, Paris, etc. have mature relationships with adult men during their teen years and we don't miss a beat. Why is R. Kelly facing criminal charges? I'm not saying he used good judgement. I'm saying that Shoshanna was 16 when she dated Jerry Seinfeld. Why didn't he get locked up?

who cares

17 and 21 are not that big of a difference in age. And when i was 17 I was dating a 20 year old. Just because they act different then the boys at school. They are more mature and girls like that. I could understand if she was like 14 or 15 but she isnt. So to me it isnt committing a crime. I would only think about that if she was 14 or 15. After all Hilary Duff Dated Joel Madden when she was 17 and I do believe he was 24. And their relationship lasted about 3 years. It is just younge love. Let them enjoy it.

Theresa

I don't know why you people are making such a big deal about the age difference. She's under 18 but still over 16. Four years is not so huge as a lot of immature people on here would like to think. I personally think it's none of her business if she chooses to date a man four years older than her or kiss him in public. I don't care how famous she is...it would still suck to have to have every step of her budding relationship get shot by nosy photogs. Let the young lady and her boyfriend have some peace.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments