Ellen's Newest Bedfellow

5/1/2007 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Seacrest popped into the sack for a visit with Ellen DeGeneres ... making for the strangest bedfellows since Jessica Simpson hooked up with whatshisname.

Following a jump off a 3' high wall, Ellen tore a ligament when she bent over to pick up her dog, and has been "on pills," and propped up in a hospital bed for tapings this week. Ryan was interviewed in bed, despite no ear injuries from Sanjaya.

Ryan talked about how nice the current "Idol" contestants are, and Ellen pressed him to find out who the not-so-nice ones were.

Nurse!

MikeP

What was the show seacrust was on that said he was an eligible bachelor? when asked about his future he said, In ten years i see myself married to a woman and having children. Is that opposed to married to a man? I suppose it was a Freudian slip.

MikeP

I like Ellen but I don't watch her show. I use to watch her when she did stand up and was closeted. I always thought she'd hit it big.

London not England

I don't think either one of them is into the opposite sex...I KNOW ELLEN isn't...but girlfriends love to chit chat!

stupid hollywhores

you got to be kidding?? what a bunch of hard up hollywhores. oops...degenerate can't be 'hard up'. sissor me mrs garrison.

w

why are you publishing Ellen's (or anyone elses) press releases?
WHO CARES!!

Jemima

Gosh, can't they give her a few days off??? She looks ie she is feeling miserable and I know when you have a sore back, sitting up is the worst, whether you are in bed or not. Ellen get some alternating heat/ cold on your back and massage.

Jane

Ellen is not "hard up" she is dedicated.

callieH

cheers to ELLEN.. just shows she cares...
have a speedy recovery...

CLUELESS

i love you ellen. you too ryan!

Lisa

This is so stupid! Would expect anything else from her or is it him? What ever I still hate this show.

Claire Collins

I think she has a unique talent and I hope she feels better soon...a three foot fall should not have cause such damage unless it was on a concrere surface..GET WELL soon!

joy

So many of you are so awful and nasty about Ellen...why do you watch her show and pay attention to what is going on in her life if you don't like her? Your energy could be used in much better ways!!

Erica

I love you ELLEN>>
HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON....
CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU DANCE AGAIN..
TAKE CARE..

Colette

HI Ellen,
So sorry to hear you have injured yourself. It is amazing that you kept your show going. This shows your inner strength and is an example for everyone.
Hope you feel better. Sending you warm thoughts for a quick recovery.
Keep smiling