Britney's Stripperific Onstage Lap Dance

5/2/2007 11:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Part singer, part stripper, all WOW!

A stripped down Britney Spears showed up to her first mini-concert at the San Diego House of Blues last night, performing "Breathe on Me," while writhing in a sparkly bra and mini-mini-skirt around a lucky guy plucked from the audience. The Britster appeared to lip-sync the number, as four other skimpily-clad dancers surrounded the seated man. It's being reported on several fan sites that the man is Howie Day ... what do you think?

While there were complaints that the show was too short -- only 15 minutes -- we're guessing this guy wasn't complaining!

Marty Columbus OHIO

I lOVE PARIS HILTON...WHEN WILL HER NEXT CD COME OUT!

HELLO
KRISTEN IN
COLUMBUS OHIO

shay

I LOVE her. I hope she is getting her life back on track.

Good luck Brit.

ivy

Don't you wish your Mama was a MLF like Me?

Don't you wish your Mama was a MLF like Me?

From Sean Preston and Jayden: Uh, what's a mama?

A-yo Leroy!

i wish Britney would try to revamp her image and be classy for once.

Diggs

Pretty hot - sure looks like she was training with Robin Antin - very Pussycat Dolls! I can't believe she wasn't wearing a hat and that her wig didn't fall off!!!

Sean & Jayden will be so proud of Mommy!

DANI

I feel sorry for this poor gal.. Everything she does, people are watching... How would you like it if your every move was recored!

I think she looks great... just leave her alone!

in regards to the stripping.. GO BRIT!!!

Brother Harold, S.J.

Idiots who pay to attend this slut's exhibitions deserve what they get--which is a slut exhibiting herself for fifteen minutes.

DANI

#16 (TRACY)

I forgot about the WIG.. you are so right..LMAO

Nadine

This is totally inappropriate behavior for a mother of three!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder her family and managers wanted her in rehab, she is acting like a whore!! Even Madonna cooled it when she had kids. Sure, she looks great, but that is no reason to put your ass in plain sight for the entire world to see...quite literally!

DANI

Here's what some of the LA papers are saying today.

"It wasn't a good move for her career," ticket holder Mackenzie Trimble said after the show. "When you come out and do four songs and lip-sync ... That's not what Britney fans came to see."

Jemima

LAME!

Dramaqueen822003

Britney is an amazing entertainer. She doesnt have the best voice but she's a damn good entertainer. This is not new people!!! I read some of your comments and it amazes me that people still trip over her lip synching and the way her dancing is provocative.....she accomplished what she set out to do. Entertain and keep 'em talking. And like I said before...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRIT!!!

Responsibility

Give me a break. This guy was not an audience member - he is SO a part of the act!!

pete

That's not Howie, are you blind?

Peeps

Yo dummies, Brittney really needs people to feel sorry for her while she counts her millions.