Britney's Stripperific Onstage Lap Dance

5/2/2007 11:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Part singer, part stripper, all WOW!

A stripped down Britney Spears showed up to her first mini-concert at the San Diego House of Blues last night, performing "Breathe on Me," while writhing in a sparkly bra and mini-mini-skirt around a lucky guy plucked from the audience. The Britster appeared to lip-sync the number, as four other skimpily-clad dancers surrounded the seated man. It's being reported on several fan sites that the man is Howie Day ... what do you think?

While there were complaints that the show was too short -- only 15 minutes -- we're guessing this guy wasn't complaining!

Garyoke

Lip synching skank needs to go into permanent rehab.

J Doe

britney only did the house of blues because kevins was canceled..
she feels that she has to prove something to kevin...its her revenge tour..

the comeback IS NOT FOR THE FANS..shes only doing it to one up on kevin.
can you say IMMATURE !!

it looked like a group of drunk high school cheerleaders putting on a show for their friends with a lame ass dance routin.

Mechelle

She needs a makeover BIG TIME!
I always root for the underdogs. Britney, let me give you a makover!

PN

I think that Britney Spears has things taken care of with her babies. This is what she wants to do now with performing. She knows this is a provocative image, so she leaves all of that on the stage and can go home to meet with her kids later. She must have been influenced by the Pussycat Dolls a little with this performance. Probably trying to give lead singer Nicole Scherzinger some competition for getting back the pop singer crown? Some jealously must be hidden there.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Hey #44, Kimmie makes some good points. She doesn't sound like she's 12 to me...Your comment seems more like a 12 year old. As far as Britney being a "whore", she is right to stick up for her - I don't think Britney's a whore either... How many guys has she been with that we know of? 2,3? I would hardly consider that being a whore. The people who call her a whore do sound jealous...

Kate

I am all for a woman being sexy, but this is not sexy, it's just crass looking. I wish she would look at women like Gwen, Beyonce, Christina, etc., and see what it is to be sexy and classy at the same time. Brit we love you and want you to come back, but come back as a class act please!

Lindsey

She looks hot Im going to buy her new cd!!!!

ick

BASICALLY A GLORIFIED STRIPPER! SAME AMOUNT OF TALENT! CAN'T SING BUT DANCES 'PROVOCATIVELY', EXCEPT NOW YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF YOUR MIND THAT SHE IS A 'MOTHER' TO 2 VERY YOUNG CHILDREN... SHE'S GROSS! & NICE FLABBY BELLY! SHE'S TRYING TO RECREATE HERSELF AS SHE WAS 8 YEARS AGO. SORRY, DEAR ~ IT IS OVER, GO HOME, BE A MOM, LOOK @ OLD PICS AND VIDEOS WITH NOSTALGIA! YOU THREW IT ALL AWAY WITH YOUR POOR, POOR DECISIONS! BITCH!

KAREN

BRITNEY-- YOU LOOK GREAT.... BUT TRY TO TONE IT DOWN A BIT .... I KNOW YOURE DOING ALL OF THIS TO GET JUSTIN BACK.....MAYBE, IF YOU PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT & TONE IT DOWN, AND KEEP TRYING TO PERFORM IN A GOOD, POSITIVE WAY ----YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GET JUSTIN BACK........GOOD LUCK-- I REALLY THOUGHT YOU AND JUSTIN WERE A GREAT COUPLE !!!---....P.S.---I HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO GET JUSTIN BACK.......GOOD LUCK TO YOU

Tammy

I think Brittany should be given a break!. Yes she is a mother of two and she was with them. A lot of people can relate to having a hard time in their lives unless you live a perfect life which I hardly think so. SO she had a melt down who the hell cares. At least she finally realised it and got some help she did do the whole treatment like she was supposed to. I hope she does come back and is bigger than ever she deserves it. I would love one you who come down so hard to live what she has been through for a little while then maybe you can comment. She is an Entertainer plain and simple her performace does not make her a bad person or change who she is inside.

TERESA FOX

Britney does well to stick to Stripping and Lap Dancing....God knows ............
that is her ONLY talent!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

To all you negative people commenting on Britney's performance - I was THERE last night and the audience LOVED - I repeat - LOVED Britney's performance. Yes, she should have performed longer, but people went nuts as soon as she hit the stage! So take that, HATERS!!! God Bless the USA!!!

kim laudati

Brittany is nothing but white trash! She should've been honest with herself and pursued being America's most famous exotic dancer from the start. Then I would have at least admired her for her honesty. Her "singing" career has always been a farce, her lack of fashion sense atrocious, her idea of motherhood a horror show... Also, why bother with the micro-mini, I thought everyone already knew what her private parts look like!

haha

I had a hard life, my dad use to beat the s*** out of me all the time, I was rape when I was 16 years old and my mother is in Rehab. So Tammy you need to shut the hell up, Britney didn't have a hard life. You can't say she got help. She only was in rehab for a month! It takes a long time to get better. I should know. My mom has been getting help ever since I was little. I had a hard life; don’t see me shaving my hair off, looking like white trash, and dancing like a whore. I and many other people have the right to comment. Stupid b***!!!!!

Taylor

She looks hot again! She and Rose McGowan should perform together in Grindhouse II