Reunited and It Feels So Good!

5/2/2007 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a tender kiss and a cuddly teddy bear, Larry Birkhead shared an emotional moment with his daughter Dannielynn yesterday, before the two took a private jet out of the Bahamas.

Shortly after this photo was taken, daddy and daughter landed in Birkhead's homestate of Kentucky, where Dannielynn is getting to know some of her extended family.

Suzanne

Debra C, Laughing so Hard,

Everybody knows you posted my name fraudulently on all these posts.
You are an insane person, and everybody knows it. Nobody cares what you say, nobody cares about you at all, and nobody respects you. You can waste your time all you like, nobody reads this garbage, and everybody either knows I am not posting this silliness, or they don't even know who that is and don't care.

IF anybody comes in here they will just think a bunch of children took this site over instead of realizing that you are a lunatic who is posting all this and signing someone else's name fraudulently.

Nobody cares anything about what you do. You are a lunatic.

Just Thinking

naw, Debra never cleaned the rooms... I did!
Joined to you at the hip and watching your every move.....

Funny, you don't blast Debra like you do the rest of us,
do you?

Shall we play?

Just Thinking

Ever time Suzanne or her cast of imaginary friends becomes rude or vile, switch your name to hers and keep posting....I will post a list she drew up of some of her fake friends...

TC and keep it clean.

Suzanne

16204. Suzanne, They use your name for they wish they were as smart as you and could write as well as you do. They are getting paid from a PR firm and if you ask me are doing a piss poor job. They have made Howard more hated . Good job Manson girls now you really should be fired. I know when you do not like when we assume things but I am assuming you will be let go by next week . The unemployment line will be long but you will have time to wait for your checks.....IMO
Posted at 10:49AM on Jun 10th 2007 by Kerry

Kerry, I saw on a commentary that these evil boggers are strictly for
unethical and inappropriate purposes, and that they deliberately create chaos.
I think we can see what they are up to, and since they are evil they will
fight what is good. They have destroyed the communication on this site,
and if you visited the "Reunited" site you will see what they did over there
using my name fraudulently and confusing the communication. This is not
fair to my friends in this group, who are many, and it also interferes with
their communication, which damages our purpose, which is to pursue
justice for Daniel and Anna. These people, or maybe I should say these
two people who use many names, who are basically Laughing so Hard
and Patti, live to create discord. The only good thing about them is that by their behavior and bad language they do harm the person they support, Howard Stern, which makes him disliked even more by the public.

Kerry, what these people fail to comprehend is that it doesn't matter what name we use, it is what we say that counts. And, they have used your name and my name to discredit us, and they have used Bahama Nana's name to discredit her. They hate everybody who supports justice, and who can articulate, and who state the truth.

Since they have damaged this site so deplorably with their ignorance and their trashing the name Suzanne, I will stop using that name, and will ask you and all on our list to know that after this post to disregard any post with the name SUZANNE on it until such time as I decide to use my own name again. You would recognize my past posts, and you will always recognize me regardless of what I use as a name, which, after all, is just a name. They can continue to sign my name to garbage, but all people on our list will know that it is the cretins, Howard's supporters, who are writing that post, and that I am not writing it. These people are about lies and criminal activities, and are not about justice. The have no credibility.

It doesn't matter what names people use, it is about what they stand for that counts, and my friends will know me from what I say, not from what name I
use. This is the best way to prevent confusion and disruption of our posts
for what we believe in and what we know is true. Help me pass this along to
prevent further confusion for our group. We are dealing with the satanic,
but a day of reckoning will come for these Stern supporters who resort to
insane and unethical behavior.

NOW I WILL CEASE USING THE NAME SUZANNE, WHICH IS ONLY A NAME, AND YOU WILL KNOW THAT FUTURE POSTS COME FROM THE CRETINS WHO HAVE FRAUDULENTLY SIGNED MY NAME AND WHO HAVE DESTROYED THIS SITE WITH THEIR UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR.

janice

All of you know know me know I did not post any of these fraudulent
posts which have my name on them, and were posted by
Howard K. Stern supporters who have no moral values.
Anybody who knows them knows they do this all the time.
This is because they can think of nothing good to say about
Howard Stern, so they spend time slandering and lying about
other people, and they post ridiculous posts signing names of
people they know post the truth.

Disregard any posts with my name on them unless you recognize
them as being legitimate. These people are pathetic. Well, look
who they support. Need I say more.

Posted at 9:57PM on Jun 9th 2007 by Suzanne

janice

I don't make any apologies for the extensive media coverage. It follows, rather than creates audience interest. And in this intriguing case, there's plenty to grab your attention. But after last night's show that we did on location at the Marathon, Florida home Anna Nicole stayed during her pregnancy, which included the chilling testimony of the housekeepers who saw her enormous stash of dope and needles, I've reached a personal conclusion.

Like the entourage of sycophants and enablers who surrounded Elvis Presley, most of the people living off Anna Nicole did nothing to save her from herself. And worse than enabling, people like lawyer turned companion Howard K. Stern facilitated her untimely demise by ensuring she had all the drugs she needed to die from.

Along with the dope-prescribing doctors, mainly Kris Erosovich and Sadeep Kapoor, Stern essentially gave Anna the gun she used to kill herself and anyone with misguided sympathy for the wretched man ignores those facts.
The Media man............

kerry

ann is my name

9161. What you Stern people do not realize is that every time you play your foolish games and using other peoples names not only do you make a fool of yourself but of Howard also. If I was Howard I would be so embarred to have you on my side . You have made fools of yourselves nobody gives you any credibility everyone cringes when they see your name or the foolish antics you use. Do yourself and Stern a favor and stop the nonsense. You are only making yourselves look bad not Suzanne.

Posted at 1:51PM on Jun 10th 2007 by Kerry

Oh Kerry,Suzanne looks bad,she really does,she is an ignorant,egotistical,know it all,self important wind bag! and those are her good qualities-need I say more--

TEXAS GIRL

Kerry;
You are to be commended, it is not many people would stand up for a friend like you do. I like you believe in standing for something more than the terrible lies people say about others. The difference is I am not as cynical and self righteous, I have faith and respect for the justice system, I believe they will prevail, What ever the out come, I will accept their decisions. Will you be able to say the same.

TEXAS GIRL

I just noticed you seem to have a problem remembering which site you are on.

Just Thinking

Everybody knows I postmy name fraudulently on all posts.
I am an insane person, and everybody knows it. Nobody cares
what i say, nobody cares about me at all, and nobody respects
me. I waste me time , nobody reads my garbage, and everybody
either knows I am posting this silliness, or they know who I am
and don't care.

IF anybody comes in here they will just think a bunch of children
took this site over instead of realizing that I am a lunatic who is
posting all this and signing someone else's name fraudulently.

Nobody cares anything about what I do.I are a lunatic.

You have made fools of me,nobody gives me any credibility
everyone cringes when they see my name or the foolish antics
I use. Do yourself a favor and stop reading my nonsense.
Disregard any posts with my name on them .I am pathetic.
Well, look who I support. Need I say more.

NOW I WILL CEASE USING THE NAME SUZANNE, WHICH IS
ONLY A NAME, AND YOU WILL KNOW MY FUTURE POSTS
COME FROM ME, THE CRETIN

Just Thinking

I just want to say I am so sorry for allt he bad things I have said about Larry. Really I know he will be the best DAD ever and that little girl i just beautiful. I was really a nasty person saying all those nasty thing. I had a vision last night and God told me that I needed to change my ways and learn to love and get relieve myself of all this hate or it woul destroy and I would never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Posted at 4:00PM on May 2nd 2007 by Hope

Just Thinking

OMG..pick me off the floor from laughing..ET is reading veiwer mail..all pro stern, how beautiful his speech was..poor howard..etc. etc., also thanking ET for it's coverage and one half hearted email about praising Birkhead and Stern for at least joiing together for the funeral BUT..of course they also read three emails against Anna's mom one saying she had the look of anger shoveling dirt in the grave and a couple more negative emails on her..to see their show you would think there was nothing negative coming in to them or anywhere about Stern and their sorry asses in all of this..they have balls..all i can say. Also sound like they are trying to brush away that the idea of criminal dealings.

But on a positive note they did a great clip on Billy Ray Cyrus where you can vote if you want him to bring the Mullet back..LMAO!!

This proves they are sick SOB's ..first they twist the truth with their biased coverage and now they might be responsible for brining America the mullet again..when will it end????

Raz

Posted at 7:41PM on by Raz

janice

Suzanne we know who you are and these people are lunatics, not you. The Stern lovers know nothing else. They act like you are a threat to them, worse that Howard is a threat to himself. Anyway it does not make any sense. Be sure and watch E! tonight. Its 3 hours. I guess Larry will be on the same time on Fox. Talk to you later. Have a good day!

Apple

Suzanne has left the building!