Paris' Mom to Prosecutor: "This is PATHETIC!"

5/4/2007 8:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris and KathyMoments after Paris Hilton was sentenced to serve 45 in the clink, TMZ learned that her mother, Kathy, rushed over to the lead prosecutor and lashed out, "I want your autograph. This is pathetic."

In the same breath, as she walked out of the courtroom, Kathy looked up and said, "I can't believe all the money we spent on this."

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26

homegirl101

hey Leroy...I am a Hatfield...too...actual clan...family too

hot potato

I think this is Paris' golden opportunity! She can go inside and film another season of "The simple Life," with an special episode when her co-star Nicole R. joins her!!! GET A LIFE!

boredwell

i believe Paris should be ordered to do volunteer work for injured victims of drunk drivers. Extend her 45days to include whatever is meted out for the other offenses. it would be silly for the county to spend money on her incarceration. if she does time, she should pay for it. why not throwin BFF Nicole, along with anti-semite Mel, rapperess Eve and the gay-bashing doc from grey's anatomy, stir well, and you've got the perfect toxic recipe for a reality show.

Karen

To D # 377 re: your ignorant comment.

Wipe the spittle off your face babycakes, and off the monitor while your at it: it's unbecoming to spew like that. I guess your mama hasn't taught you manners either. LMAO at you.

Try not to swear when directing your comments at large like that. You will attract attention, none of it the adulation form either.

Remember not to type with your caps lock on. It's considered shouting and rude. But then again judging by your little diatribe you wouldn't know the difference between manners and cabbages so I'm probably just wasting my breath mentioning this.

Judging by the tone and content, this is just the kind of rant our favorite little Parasite is known for. Remember Compton, public school bitches, Ns, Fs and other demure bon mots? You must have graduated from the Carnagie academy along with this glitch-flashing whore as you both have shown your abilities in winning friends and infuencing people. LOL at you!

I doubt for a moment you have her money. You are her peer though where sheer ignorance is concerned. Hint: this is not a compliment.

Finally - I wonder if you are Paris Hilton, judging by your words, actions, mentality and selfish, childish prating.

Hey babycakes - your reservation at the Hilton Crowbar has been confirmed. Hope everyone there ignores you. I think that would be your worst nightmare... no adoration for more than 5 minutes.

Tick tock, tick tock, are you counting down the hours to your incarceration? Do you know what that word means?

What's it like to have the whole world laughing at you - not just behind your back- but in your face? You and your family are laughingstocks, illiterate, inbred, drunken and drug addicted.

(singing) Dah dadah dadah I'm lovin' it!!

OC

We all know what Paris is like: spoiled, lazy, lying, law breaking social misfit come to mind. However, if Paris is like this? What is the mother like? To paraphrase a line from a Harry Potter movie, "If something is wrong pup, Then something is wrong with th Bitch".

In this case with her attitude, perhaps they should consider changing there name from the Hilton Family to the Adam's Family. Mother sounds a real spoiled psycho.

Thea

Mama Hilton can get mad at the public reaction to her daughter's behavior and punishment if she wants to , but she has to remember this.

Paris got into trouble without the public's help. Paris runs with her own little rich crowd and wouldn't give most of the general public, the "little people," the time of day in her "real social life." Paris's troubles are between Paris and law enforcement, those who uphold the laws of the our land in order to protect society from danger.

The public did not catch Paris breaking the law, catch her breaking her probations several times, sentence her to a brief visit to a correctional facility in order to attempt to change her behavior, her flagrant disregard for the law and for the well-being of her fellow citizens.

No, the last thing the Hiltons need to do is to scold the public for reacting so strongly to the very public life of Paris Hilton. Paris puts herself out there in public, on display, and thus she is subject to public opinion more so than the "little people."

It seems to me that people are glad to finally have some venue, some outlet, for expressing their strong disapproval of the dissolute, depraved lifestyle that Paris Hilton has been leading ever since she came onto the public scene.

Now I have watched The Simple Life from time to time, and I have seen glimpses when I thought Paris might actually have a decent streak, but it would peek out and then vanish under some foul language or outrageous behavior. And Nichole seemed to urge her on to greater heights of badness.

I thoroughly disliked Kathy Hilton's Etiqette show. She uses some incorrect grammar which is only used by people who didn't grow up with correct grammar and lapse back into those errors when speaking freely. I didn't like her air of superiority with some very fine people who I thought were far superior to Kathy Hilton, yet they came away thinking they were inferior to her. I thought the whole show was just silly. I understand the rules of etiquette, and the most important rule is to always make your guests feel comfortable and happy. I don't think Hilton managed to pull that off when she made the people on her show feel inferior.

Well, it would be nice if the world were peopled with good and decent people, but it's never going to happen.

Thea

For those of you who think Paris should do community service or work with victims of drunk drivers, have you seen her show, The Simple Life? She wrecks every place she visits or works, has no idea how to do a simple domestic task, and leaves destruction in her path. Please spare the community and accident victims from the pleasure of her company!

No Sympathy

This women is a poor excuse for a mother! Check out the photo of her partying with her other daughter.
Go to Yahoo Search: Search "Kathy Hilton photos" Look at the first photo. She is a disgrace! No wonder Paris has turned out the way she has. Some role model.
I think everyone should BOYCOTT the Hilton hotels. Well money can't fix everything!

DON

I've seen her drive. thank God she didn't run over a little kid or someone. Paris and her "old bat" mother probably would have still thought jail time was unfair.
Guaranteed though, some day she will be killed or kill someone else behind the wheel. Party on skank!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26