Playboy's New PMOY -- The Anti-Anna Nicole?

5/4/2007 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Did Hugh Hefner pick a total Anna Nicole Smith non-alike as his latest Playmate of the Year in order to avoid comparisons with the late -- and infamous -- Anna?

Sara Jean Underwood was just crowned Playmate of the Year 2007, an honor bestowed on Anna Nicole in 1993. While Underwood is certainly blonde and buxom like many other Playmates, Sara looks more like the plain, shy sister of Christina Aguilera -- than the sultry, vixenish, over-the-top-heavy Anna.

But we'll say this about her ... she sure knows how to wear yellow.

Tbaby

i dont think the new playmate is very pretty at all.... ANNA WAS A HELL OF ALOT PRETTY THEN HER .... AND AS FOR THEM ALL BEING SLUTS I DONT AGREE. ANNA ROCKS.. R.I.P. ANNA YOUR THE BOMB.......

Tbaby

AS FOR THE COMMENT ! ! ! ! ! THAT ALL THOSES GIRLS WILL GO TO HELL. WHAT ABOUT GOD? YES I BELIEVE IN HIM AS WELL BUT WHATS WRONG WITH SEX EVERYONE HAS IT. THEY JUST CHOOSE TO DO IT DIFFRENTLY STOP BE SO SELF CENTERED......
U ACT LIKE YOUR SO PERFECT. I BET YOUR NOT......

Tbaby

I AGREE THERE WIL NEVER BE ANOTHER ANNA NICOLE ..
NOONE CAN COMPARE TO HER NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY. THE NEW MODELS LOOKS LIKE SHES ONLY 12 YRS.OLD. SHE HAS NOTHING ON HER.......

madeleine mauve

first?????????????????????vote for maks monday nights dancing with the stars hot dance yeah

allison

THEY ARE ALL SLUTS!!! PLAYBOY IS TASTLESS AND GROSS!!!

Dawn

When i seen her on an interview yesturday i thought it was paris hilton

ivy

I DON'T KNOW. SHE LOOKS PRETTY HOT TO ME. AND I'M STRAIGHT!

available

Thats because no one can compare to anna nicole! Even made a gay guy go straight for a while!

Crystal

I wouldnt mind having that body.....but is this the best gossip u guys have right now?

pO

CONGRATS SARA JEAN..........reppin the O STATE BEAVERS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nutz

Put Rikki Lake in Playboy

Dr. Sean

This story is a complete stretch and a waste of time!!! Boring news day????

Dianne

At least Virgie Arthur isn't in the news. (shame on me but it's true)

moi

This skinny little heiffer has NOTHING on Anna Nicole- this chick looks like (and is built like) she's 12! Gross!

Reita Perdue

Shame that any girl, lady or woman would expose themself to this type of lifestyle, I am no fan of any of them, and Hugh Hefner is no one that I respect. All of it is sin and they will all go hell if they do not change their lifestyles. They did not just explode and suddenly appear on earth, their is a God, Jehovah and their will be accountability.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments