Paris' Summer at the Prison Hilton

5/5/2007 4:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While her pals are hanging in Malibu or the Hamptons, Paris will be spending 45 fun-filled days and nights with 2200 of her closest female felons at Century Regional Detention Facility (CRDF).
Paris in Prison
Reopened in March, 2006, CRDF is located in beautiful Lynwood,Calif. -- just minutes from nearby Compton! While Mr. Chow takeout isn't available, according to the AP, CRDF does serve three low-sodium poultry based meals a day. Yum! For her own safety, Paris will most likely be segregated from the rest of her prison pals and live in a one or two-person cell. Cozy. During her days at Chez Clink, Paris will get just one hour a day to shower, exercise, watch TV or talk on the phone. And sorry to say, Blackberries are not allowed. Oh, the humanity!

As for wardrobe choices, Paris will have the option of one of four different colored jumpsuits. Depending on how she is classified and where she is housed in the facility, Paris could don a blue, brown, white or classic orange one-piece from the House of Detention collection.

Paris better get crackin', because with June 5 fast approaching, it gives her just one month to plan her kick-ass going away party!

belinda

I agree with # 68. Why feel sorry for someone who could have killed a member of someone's family. You can bet she doesn't give a crapp about any of us and you can certainly bet that any non-famous person would have gone to jail the first time! This isn't about being jealous or envious of anyone but about no one being above the law.......

A lost cause

While I hate to admit it, Paris is a role model in our society. By letting her get away time and time we're essentially saying it's ok to drink and drive or to drive on a suspended license. Well, lets face it, it's not ok! She should be made an example. I'm glad that the judge didn't let her off easy and is actually making her do jail time. I hate that most celebs get to skate by just because of their public status.

willy

I wonder if the LA DA was ever a Corporal in the Service? Sounds like he's bucking fer Sergeant. Both Napolean and Adolf were Corporals, too. I'm glad I don't pay taxes in California...what a waste. All this insanity for a minor traffic infraction??? God help us all.

On the best coast

I love it! Its time Paris took responsibility for her actions. Dayum, I wouldn't want to be her sorry self in that detention center. Does this mean I can't wear my hair extensions and contact lenses? Like OMG! Gag me w/a handcuff. Hold up girlfriend I am sure Broccoli Spears isn't too far behind ya!

Em

This is hilarious! I hope she does have to serve some time. Her arrogance is shameful. She has an attitude of entitlement in every aspect of her life. Paris knew she wasn't supposed to drive. She knew it was against the law. She doesn't care about the law. She is completely self-centered. Perhaps (if she is actually made to serve time) this could serve as a reality check.

darkpikachu02

It is nice to see that a celebrity is going to do time in jail for their crime instead of getting away with it because they are a popular celebrity.
Ben

Sam.

Paris is going to sob like a little baby until someone tells her she's off the hook and then she will go out and pull the same crap over and over again and one day she will end up killing or seriously hurting an innocent person. She has no respect for herself or anyone else, that's one of the resasons ehy she really needs to do the jail time.

"WAKE UP TO YOURSELF PARIS, YOU ARE A SPOILT, SELFISH LITTLE BRAT AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO TEACH YOU PRISSY ASS A SERIOUS LESSON!"

jiggygato

Think about it?

Why all you people are laughing at another persons troubles, there are L.A. cops down the street beating up people in the park. AND THEY WILL ALL WALK FREE AND NOT SPEND A DAY IN JAIL!

Yet you waste all your energy bashing on some harmless chick.
What did she ever do to any of you people?

Oh yeah -- and Kid Rock is a loser! Why doesn't he just go away.

Bubbles

To those who say Paris is getting a raw deal: All she had to do was take a few hours of drunk classes and not drive for a few months. How hard was that?!

She was pulled over THREE times after her DUI, and she didn't take the drunk classes.

AND she was late to court!

Come on....Los Angeles is VERY lenient when it comes to famous people. They tried to work with her, but she thumbed her nose at the law in a very public way. I kind of feel sorry for her, because now she will find herself locked up, and I don't think she has the coping skills to handle it.

45 days is enough time to go crazy.

Her parents didn't teach her how to take responsibility for her actions, and they didn't give her a work ethic or teach her the value of an education. Now she's in her mid 20s and going huh?! What the F happened?!

When you go through life blind, you get blindsided.

JOEL

I feel for Paris. She is ever so powerful, because of common people such as ourselves. She was born into wealth and luxury. So many people envy her lifestyle. To take someone away from all they know and throw them into a complete opposite setting is harsh to anyone. I wish her luck. I would be devistated as I know she is.

Zzzzzzzz

Surely no one believes that these were the only two times she drove with a suspended license? When she finally kills someone while speeding down the freeway, loaded, I suppose that will be someone else's fault, too. Oh, and her mother's behavior in the courtroom? It certainly explains how Paris got to be the way she is...

PATHETIC.

Sam.

Yeah right,
You are right, this bitch has driven with a suspended licence more than twice that's for sure, she is so unbelievably arrogant and thinks that she can get away with blue murder. I hope she has a horrible time in prison and that it really sets her ass straight coz that's what she really needs. This cow has been allowed to do and say what ever she wants from when she was a kid no matter how it effects others around her, she is completely spoilt rotten and her parents ought to be utterly ashamed of themselves in my opinion. I have lost all respect for the hilton hotel chain, she has given it such a bad name through her disgusting behavior, she obviously has no respect what so ever for her great grand father and how hard he worked to build a better life for his family, she has totally disgraced him and he would rol over in his grave if he could see how dispicably she has been behaving. If I was paristes mom or dad I would kick her spoilt rotten little as till her nose bled she deserves it.

kitty

Get the message ! Totally selfish inconsiderate parent's. Don't give your highass, uneducated sense of reality continue. By the way, when was the last time YOU thanked YOUR FAMILY, THE HILTON WORKERS for you and your family's misjudgements.
You better watch your ass. Nobody cares how you and your family anymore. Pathetic.
At least acknowledge the people. Not the customers, but OUR people...American.
By the way, I'm IRISH AMERICAN. Peace.

bethanne

SO SAD---ALL OF YOU PARENTS WHO GO OFF ON PARIS SHOULD BE SPENDING TIME WITHYOUR CHILDREN...NOT BLOGGING. YOU SHOULD ALSO BE MORE CONCERNED WITH CHILD MOLESTERS, POLUTION, SOCIAL SECURITY ISSUES--I CAN GO ON.

I AGAIN DO NOT LIKE PARIS, BUT DO NOT THINK THIS SHOULD BE SUCH A FOCUS...WHAY DOES SHE GET MORE AIR TIME THAN THE REAL CRIMINALS--CUZ OF PEOPLE WHO ARE SO JEALOUS OF HER YOU CANT FOCUS ON ANYTHING ELSE. VERY SAD ASPECT OF OUR SOCIETY. HAVING JUST GOTTEN BACK FROM LA, I CAN GUARANTEE YOU GUYS OUT THERE HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS THAN PARIS.

kitty

I'm feeling gitty, gamo. Obviously, across the country means cluelessness. I don't investigate hollywuddacudda news... I have 2 daughters that don't need to see any of this. Yes, really stupid, but we all need a scapegoat that is deservant. You don't think that it is a good lesson to tell OUR KIDS that you can't drive after you had a suspended license because you drank and drove. Hey... are we far too used to it ? Across our country....you would be in jail ...today! Peace.

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments