"I Love New York" to Include Ex-Idol?

5/7/2007 5:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How do you tame a wild woman? Get her a date with ... Sanjaya! Huh?

TMZ has learned that "Flava of Love" diva New York has attracted a wild-haired suitor for the new season of VH1's "I Love New York" ... and it appears to be exiled "Idol" Sanjaya Malakar! *roaring crowd noise*

Contestants who want to be on the new season are asked to set up a profile and send in a video explaining why they are the man for the job. While we're unable to confirm if the real Sanjaya sent in the video, someone posted a very odd video message on VH1's website ... involving sour candy? Check out the video!

"I Love New York 2 -- You Cast It!" premieres this Thursday at 10:00 PM on VH1. The show will include New York and several other "Flavor of Love" girls speaking their minds.

Tazzygirl6

It is just entertainment! It is not that serious! I actually think it is hilarious!

Idol Fan

This is obviously a fake. The Video is an old video that has been on You Tube for awhile. Not that I like Sanjaya, but that is easily a fake attempt by a fellow Sanjaya Hater. Nice Try!

Evorgleb

I just did a story on the I Love New York 2 website over at Highbrid Nation. I was quite surprised to find out that the current frontrunner is Sanjaya! May turn out to be quite a season.

DJD

PARIS HILTON IS A VERY SPOILED B---, WHO BELONGS IN JAIL, ANY CONSIDERATION GIVEN SHOULD BE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ABIDE BY THE LAWS.... NOT THIS OR ANY OTHER CELEB... THEY ARE ALL GARBAGE AND SHOULD RECEIVE THE MAXIMUM PUNISHMENT POSSIBLE....PERIOD.....

Koriee

You have to be 21 to be on the show. He is only 17.

Step

Omg this is abucha bull!
This video was on like his friends myspace or youtube and it spread!

Stop being idiots and stop spreading inaccurate information!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3